GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Matta1972 Unenforceability Diaries - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matta1972 Unenforceability Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi yes im sure he knows what he is talking about!
    I just would like to know why what they have sent makes it still UE
    thanks again everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Matta1972 View Post
      thanks again everyone
      Ask Niddy!

But in the meantime CELEBRATE and do your research, filling in the Gaps and details.
      A Good personal diary makes for sound decisions based on facts.
      Your confidence and peace of mind will grow with a well kept Diary

AAD right from its beginings was always on sound Law !

Comment

so many things can make it unenforceable (a judge could have a different idea)., so many areas which if went to court would be thrashed out by a good solicitor. therefore nothing is 100% .,
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I should also ADD never NEVER get into a legal to and fro argument with LINK!
          Hold your cards close to your Chest.

Simply cancel any DD or Standing Order with NO EXPLAINATION.
          No Phone Calls, SMS, Emails everything Now in Snail Mail (POST)
          SIT on your HANDS means NO Contact with LINK!!
          Any letters put these up on your Diary with AAD the MODS will help!

Comment

thanks again everyone
            I explained in my last email to you the reasons why - put simply, it is a bland set of terms which is non-specific to any individual. It does not meet the 4-corner rule, let alone anything else. The date is also important as previously advised and being perfectly honest, if they tried to take you to court with what you sent me then it'd be pretty wild of them - they must know they have sent utter nonsense. I could send you my blank agreement from that date and say it was yours... {following me yet?}

Anyway, it's up to you whether you settle it or not but whilst it is UE, then it's kinda mad as nothing changes on your credit file or anything. Only thing is you'd know you'd settled and thus zero risk of any comeback. That is entirely your option if you decide to go with it.

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

What makes it UE despite them sending a reconstituted agreement?
              This is the magic line with the words, RECONSTITUTED AGREEMENT,
              for them to comply with a CCA request they can send a reconstituted what ever they want, but it must be a copy of the original, so if they have the original agreement, why have they sent you a mock up, They need the original to take you to court.
              You DO NOT get into letter ping pong with them about this, nor do you point out what is wrong with the copy they have sent, they already know,
              Just stop paying and ignore, if you still want to pay them that is up to you, but let them do the running.

As I have said before we received CCA's that looked like they were enforceable, heck some wrote and told me they were, demanded hell and high water, ( my eldest two chiblains) but have not had a penny for over 6 years and never took it any further.
              all the payment's that i would have been making went into a saving account every month and were used for a very nice holiday
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi , thank you both for the advice, they have started ringing and texting me, I have not taken any of the calls. I will keep you posted

Comment

Hi , thank you both for the advice, they have started ringing and texting me, I have not taken any of the calls. I will keep you posted
                  Can you block their numbers?

Comment

call blockers have used and still do

Comment

So time for an update, I wrote back to Link disputing the recon agreement. They have now written back saying they did not break any rules, but yes the debt in unenforceable!

Comment

So time for an update, I wrote back to Link disputing the recon agreement. They have now written back saying they did not break any rules, but yes the debt in unenforceable!
                        And probably reset the Statue Bar Clock!!

"..NEVER get into a legal to and fro argument with LINK!
                        Hold your cards close to your Chest.

Simply cancel any DD or Standing Order with NO EXPLAINATION.
                        SIT on your HANDS means NO Contact with LINK!! .."

Comment

WHY??? there was no need to.
                          I already said that they knew it wouldn't stand up in court.
                          Also said they hadn't done anything wrong, the CCA request is for information only, so what they sent was information, you get what you ask for,
                          yes it's unenforceable, but you have now given them the information that you know it is, IF they want to be a pain in the butt let them, Don't tell them whats wrong, they may try harder to find the original'

rant over,
                          have a nice Christmas.

Comment

This is the bit I found hardest when I started the UE route. Sitting on your hands feels wrong, that somehow we should be fighting back and arguing the toss rather than let them set the rules.

In reality the opposite is true, and actually becomes quite enjoyable when you get used to it.

Comment

It is hard but when you think you are SB and suddenly find an email or copy of a letter you sent in anger that might be taken as acknowledgement of a debt you will be grateful you didn’t do anything.

Comment

Debt number 3
                                • MBNA bank credit card
                                • 6/2007
                                • Balance is £9000
                                • Last full payment years ago
                                • Paying a nominal amount amount after doing financial summary
                                • Default date 1/2016
                                • PRA own this.
                                Asked for CCA agreement, PRA have suspended collection activity until the original lender comes up with paperwork. I have cancelled standing order for this one
                                Hi hoping for some more advice, PRA have now produced an agreement dated June 2007, not its not signed. Could anyone have a look at it for me? Its uploaded below

----- REMOVED UPLOAD BY ADMIN -----

Comment

Working...
                                X