GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Alianza's Unenforceability Diary PRA debt 1 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alianza's Unenforceability Diary PRA debt 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alianza View Post
    Letter from PRA received. Account still on hold while they await further information. Alianza
    That's great news- long may it continue

Maybe PRA have bigger fish to fry (or bigger debts).

Comment

"They seek it here they seek it there.," there it may be gone!
      Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 20 August 2021, 07:34.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

CCA74 has evolved and changed since 1974 in format and the legal requirements.
        Your Account started in 1994 which creates considerable problems!

Might be time to send MBNA a DSAR!
        This should show the exchange of correspondence between PRA and MBNA.
        And what MBNA have or haven't got in your name in their records.
        This information will assist you going forward!

Comment

Update. Letter received today from PRA. Contains a history of my account and a summary of what has gone on but ends with

'I contacted MBNA and requested all of the documentation you have asked us for on both accounts. Unfortunately MBNA are unable to provide us with the default notice for the first account. In addition, they are unable to provide the agreement containing the terms and conditions for the second account. '
          then a bit of blah blah blah about how convinced they are that the debts were mine and remain outstanding but ends 'as a goodwill gesture I have made the decision to close the accounts and stop any further collection activity and cease contact with you going forward'

Wow that felt good typing that out.
          Thx to all that have helped me over the last few years I love you all.
          Alianza

Comment

Congratulations, I have commented in greater detail on your "Debt 2" post.

enjoy your weekend NW xx
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

.... have made the decision to close the accounts
              Boom! Well done.
              Last edited by Night Monkey; 10 October 2021, 13:55.

Comment

Well done. AAD strikes again ?. Thank you Niddy for giving us a way of defeating these monsters.

Comment

Working...
                X