GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Moonmonkey's Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moonmonkey's Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MisterK
    replied
    Excellent. From today it's UE and will remain so until you get something back. Definitely don't remind them, just keep the evidence that you've made the request.

Leave a comment:

• Moonmonkey
    replied
    Originally posted by Moonmonkey View Post
    Nationwide CC

Agreement Start Date: 10/12/2008
    Feb 20 Balance: £231.33
    Last Payment via Payplan: 15 Feb 2020 £20.60
    CCA requested: 27/02/2020
    CCA signed for: 28/02/2020
    13/03/2020 - Nothing Exciting - my CCA request was signed for on Friday 28/2 - that's 12+2 days right? Still no response.

Leave a comment:

• Moonmonkey
    replied
    No letters today nearly 12 days in - still awaiting initial responses 2 x Link CCA's and 1 x Nationwide ........................................ Sure ill hear some more once their payments aren't there on the 21st

Leave a comment:

• MisterK
    replied
    Yes, like you MM I get very disappointed.

I just love the thought of all that time they are wasting.

Leave a comment:

• Roger
    replied
    Anybody else get disappointed when they don't get any post from their creditors?
    Patience its along game!
    It takes 5(Scotland)/6 years for a debt to become Statute Barred.
    We actually want DCA's and OC to put our debts at the bottom of their work pile! So instead of being disappointed each day without post/call is a good sign!
    We have all been where you are now!! Sit on your Hands

Leave a comment:

• Moonmonkey
    replied
    Anybody else get disappointed when they don't get any post from their creditors?

Leave a comment:

• Timewilltell
    replied
    And let me say this, Lady Di has taught many of us a good game of poker!!

Leave a comment:

• Joanna Connolly Solicitors
    replied
    I worry about a rogue ccj . . . but I worry about everything - I’m also impatient

They can't get a CCJ unless they can satisfy the court that they have complied with all their statutory duties (not only the credit agreement).

And if they did get a CCJ without complying then we would likely advise you to Appeal.

You're a long way off any of this happening, so put it to the back of your mind.

I'm afraid it is a slow process where patience is a virtue as you discretely build your case in advance - it's a bit like playing poker

Di

Leave a comment:

• Moonmonkey
    replied
    Why do I feel like I need to call Sainsbury's as per their letter? I'm not very good at this As Sainsbury's still own the debt (£25k loan from 2008, Balance £1500) - do you think they are likely to produce a valid CCA ?

My other debts have been sold on Robinson Way, 2 with Link. I think Nationwide is still with nationwide but the balance is only £200

Leave a comment:

• The Tech Clerk
    replied
    they could start LBA without CCA but would have to produce etc in proceedings or discontinue if they do not produce and Enforceable one/

Leave a comment:

• Timewilltell
    replied
    Well if they don’t then it’s unlikely you’ll ever see an LBA!!

Leave a comment:

• Moonmonkey
    replied
    Originally posted by Timewilltell View Post
    Ok night monkey, anything from Wescot ignore, after a few months of not getting anything from you both in payment or response they will write to you saying they have passed it back to their client, the chances are Sainsbury will try another collection outfit such as Apex, or Robinson Way etc, do the same and ignore. Eventually Sainsbury will either a) sell it to a debt purchaser or b) issue a Letter before Action.

A rogue CCJ is just that rogue and can be contested, to get a legitimate CCJ is a completely different beast and will take time and procedures. It is unlikely that a rogue one will ever get passed providing you keep your diaries up to date and as suggested keep a file with all correspondence in.

now for the time being stop worrying and live life that’s why we are here.
    Letter before action shouldn’t they satisfy my cca request first

Leave a comment:

• Timewilltell
    replied
    Ok night monkey, anything from Wescot ignore, after a few months of not getting anything from you both in payment or response they will write to you saying they have passed it back to their client, the chances are Sainsbury will try another collection outfit such as Apex, or Robinson Way etc, do the same and ignore. Eventually Sainsbury will either a) sell it to a debt purchaser or b) issue a Letter before Action.

A rogue CCJ is just that rogue and can be contested, to get a legitimate CCJ is a completely different beast and will take time and procedures. It is unlikely that a rogue one will ever get passed providing you keep your diaries up to date and as suggested keep a file with all correspondence in.

now for the time being stop worrying and live life that’s why we are here.

Leave a comment:

• Moonmonkey
    replied
    Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
    stuff them deep in your pockets, AFTER you have posted on here anything you receive

I know they can’t but I worry about a rogue ccj - it’s taken 8 years to get my credit report straight - but I worry about everything - I’m also impatient and needy - thanks for your help

Leave a comment:

• nightwatch
    replied
    stuff them deep in your pockets, AFTER you have posted on here anything you receive

Leave a comment:

Working...
X