GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script My DMP diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My DMP diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d_mcl85 View Post
    received the SAR info from Likely Loans, they have included the CCA with the SAR documents. Very little info on the application details just basic info name, address, contact details, employment status, salary, application reference, decision approved, loan amount, loan term, loan purpose, interest rate, monthly installment amount, total amount payable and bank details. Apart from that they've sent the statements of account, temporary arrangement to pay letters and notice of sum in arrears

Is there any mention of a Default Notice in the SAR?

When would the loan term have expired if it had continued to the end date as agreed in the contract?

Did you also send Likely Loans a formal s77 CCA Request together with the £1 statutory fee?

Di

Comment

1. No and I have checked my credit report and it isnt showing as defaulted on their either. It shows as in arrears but no default.

2. 1st May 2023 would be the final payment date.

3. I did, yes, I used the template from this site and they have provided it with the SAR data so not sure if they will send anything back to me by post specifically or if they consider the CCA they've sent covers the specific CCA request aswel as the SAR

Comment

hi, in ref to your question
        can someone please advise how I add notes to the accounts I listed at the beginning of this post please so I can keep a running log of what information I receive for each of the accounts.
        at the bottom of your post is an edit tag, just press that, add or change anything in that post, press save, you have now entered or changed anything in that post.

NEXT, hit the Quote tab, add anything you want to ask at the bottom of the quote, or just put "update" if nothing to ask, hit post and there you are, simples
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
          hi, in ref to your question
          can someone please advise how I add notes to the accounts I listed at the beginning of this post please so I can keep a running log of what information I receive for each of the accounts.
          at the bottom of your post is an edit tag, just press that, add or change anything in that post, press save, you have now entered or changed anything in that post.

NEXT, hit the Quote tab, add anything you want to ask at the bottom of the quote, or just put "update" if nothing to ask, hit post and there you are, simples
          Found it., thanks nightwatch. I'd never pressed on the 3 dots in a post of my own just in other peoples so I had only seen the quote and flag option ?

Comment

5.03.20 Statement of account received. Waiting for further documentation.
            16.03.20 Letter received from Wescot saying
            "Having contacted our client they have sent a copy of the signed agreement. We have enclosed this for your convenience. Should you believe you still have a query with us, we would kindly request that you let us know so that we can look in to this further for you. To allow you an opportunity to contact us, we have placed your account on hold until 2nd April 2020. Please ensure that you contact us by this date, as your account may return to the collection process after the hold period expires."
            What they have enclosed is a Non Face To Face Customer Identification Record and a Bank Account Application Form.

Hello, Wescot are claiming that the Non face to face customer identification record and the bank account application form is a signed agreement. Is this all they need to provide to enforce the debt? I'm unsure with it being a bank account overdraft rather than a loan, credit card etc.

Thanks

Comment

Wescot not owner's have no powers acting for owner's. They do try bless them
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Ah ok, thanks. I dont know who are collection agents and who are owners. Can Santander enforce the debt based on what they have provided?

So far I have had a response from all CCA requests apart from the Halifax Personal Loan who Moorcroft are collecting for and the Argos Store Card who Cabot are collecting for, I find odd that they have responded to one of the CCA requests i made but not the other.

Comment

Satnder probably sell the debt for pence to a buyer who will inform you assignment took place and start threstograms???

Comment

I can cope with threatograms if the debt is unenforceable. Before I decide whether to stop making payments I would prefer to know whether the debt is enforceable based on a statement of account, a non face to face customer Identification record and a bank account application form.

Thanks

Comment

Can Santander enforce the debt based on what they have provided?

So far I have had a response from all CCA requests apart from the Halifax Personal Loan who Moorcroft are collecting for and the Argos Store Card who Cabot are collecting for.

If you've received any documents can you email them to Niddy (Never-In-Doubt forum owner) for an opinion on whether they are enforceable or not.

Send each one in a separate email with your username in the Subject bar and a link to this thread in the body of the email. Don't blank anything out because they will be secure. Us this email address webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Then update your Diary with the verdict.

If you've received letters saying they haven't got the credit agreement then update your posts with that too - although it looks as if you may have done that already.

Di

Comment

Thanks, I have emailed the docs to him. I'll update when the verdict is in.

Comment

I have emailed the docs to him. I'll update when the verdict is in.

What's the verdict on the credit agreements which you have already emailed to Niddy?

Even if some of them appear enforceable there are plenty of other statutory duties which should have been complied with.

I look forward to reading your updates so further input can be given on your next steps.

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

What's the verdict on the credit agreements which you have already emailed to Niddy?

Even if some of them appear enforceable there are plenty of other statutory duties which should have been complied with.

I look forward to reading your updates so further input can be given on your next steps.

Di
                            Hi Di

So far I have had a response to all CCA requests apart from the Halifax loan. I have updated each one on my diary.

All but 1 (Wescott re the Santander account) responded saying they are unable to provide the information and therefore are unable to take court action. For these I have just filed the letters.

Wescott sent application form details and a couple of bank statements. They were claiming the documents they had sent was a copy of the signed credit agreement. I sent Niddy what I received from them and he confirmed it is unenforceable. This update is on my diary.

The only outstanding CCA request I have is the Halifax Personal Loan account. I have not as much as had an acknowledgment letter from them about the request. I posted it using recorded delivery and it has been signed for. My concern is that I sent the request to Halifax, PO Box 548, Leeds, LS1 1SW, however I have noticed on a statement of account they have sent me today the address on the letter is an address for Bank of Scotland. Do I need to resend the CCA rwquesr to the address written on the statement of account?

Thanks in advance

Debbie

Comment

The address on the statement of account is Bank of Scotland, Tower House, Charterhall Drive, Chester CH88 3AN. Not sure if thats where I should of sent the CCA request to rather than the Leeds address.

Comment

I have always sent cca requests to head offices (or the address on the statements- not annual statements ). That always worked for me. I think you did the right thing and if they can not be bothered to respond that is their problem so long as you can demonstrate you sent and they received the letter.

Comment

Working...
                                X