GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Cabot sensitive team - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cabot sensitive team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
    Make sure you cancel the standing order after which ring HSBC and let them know you have cancelled same, as they requested you!
    ive cancelled the standing order and will call them in morning

Comment

Just called HSBC and confirmed BOTH debts have been written off. I was expecting this to be hard work but I think the medical evidence helped a lot. Once again thank you guys.

Comment

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Ash5896 View Post
          Just called HSBC and confirmed BOTH debts have been written off. I was expecting this to be hard work but I think the medical evidence helped a lot.

This is such good news!

Well Done You

Kudos to HSBC for writing off these debts - it's not often you'll hear me praise the bank, but in this case they did the right thing.

Di

Comment

Thank you Di

And like I’ve said before it would not have been possible without the help from you guys. I really appreciate it.
            I’m trying to get back into work but it’s difficult I was offered a job with HMRC but then after speaking to occupational health the offer was withdrawn as the adjustments needed were not compatible with the systems they use. I’m not giving up and will keep trying.

thank you again

ash

Originally posted by PlanB View Post

This is such good news!

Well Done You

Kudos to HSBC for writing off these debts - it's not often you'll hear me praise the bank, but in this case they did the right thing.

Di

Comment

Working...
            X