GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Qotn2011 tries again! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Qotn2011 tries again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest update:

Debt 2: Mastercard
    • Credit card
    • c1994/95
    • £1,900
    • Last paid September 2019 (DMP)
    • Arrangement (DMP via Stepchange)
    • Default - date April 2014
    • Account owed by PRA

I sent a CCA request 2017 (I think).

I've had further communication with PRA who sent another copy of the agreement which Niddy has deemed to be UNENFORCEABLE!!!

13/12/19 - email from PRA stating that “After careful consideration, I would advise that we are not willing to accept your offer at this time. The reason for this is we do not have enough information relating to your current finances to give us full picture of your circumstances.”. This case is also being looked at by the Disputes department.

16/1/2020 - email from PRA Disputes department stating:

"I note that on the 20 August 2018 we sent a letter, advising that as we are unable to supply a copy of the original agreement, the account it is unenforceable. My apologies as this was incorrect, as we had provided a reconstituted copy, which included Historic and Varied terms and conditions and short form cancellation, as such we deem the account enforceable. However, only a court can make this decision and at present we are not considering legal action. I have included a further copy of the reconstituted agreement for your records. Please the statement of account from Barclaycard is out of date, as payments have been made since they provided this."

Also included Recon and Historic and Varied T&C

21/1/2022 - email from PRA for both accounts:

“Since you last contacted us, your accounts have been on hold and I hope that you've been keeping well.

We're contacting you for an update on your circumstances and to see how we can help you move forward with your accounts.

Depending on your specific circumstances, there could be different options for us to explore;
    • Affordable payment plans, based on your latest budget information
    • A lump sum payment offer to close your account also known as a settlement
    • Providing an end date on the account so that you can plan ahead
    • Breathing space and/or short, medium or long term account holds
    • Write off, only in exceptional circumstances
    If we haven't heard from you, we'll contact you again in around 30 days.“

I am going to ignore, unless I hear otherwise from you.

Comment

I note they are using email!!
      Now the CCA 74 is SNAIL mail delivery.
      They can check to see whether you have opened these. PRA really are control freaks aren't they!
      Don't open these emails and mark them as SPAM!
      I note Barclaycard are mentioned in their email! There are historic issues and problems which you may or may not have heard of with Barclycard!
      You don't indicate the Original Supplier for the other PRA Debt!
      But it seems PRA have been busy! So now would be a good time to raise a SAR's with the Original Lenders the SAR would/should reveal Communications between the Lenders and PRA . Find out what they have been up to. Also the SAR's will give you background knowledge to flesh out your Diary Entrys.

IRON MOUNTAIN may well appear in the SAR possibly AKTIVA and or MERCER this information would be extremely useful.

DO NOT engage or otherwise with PRA and most definately NOT by SMS, Email, Phone. No restarting of the Statute Bar Clock!
      Everything by SNAIL MAIL!
      Send their emails to SPAM unopened!

Comment

Ignore !

They are just trying to get you to make contact, and not a threat in sight.

Comment

Working...
        X