GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script GFTad road to freedom - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GFTad road to freedom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GFTad road to freedom

Debt 1 MBNA
    Opened: 2006
    Type: credit card
    Current Balance: £10800
    Last payment: £5.00 | July 2019
    Last full payment: September 2010
    Arrangement: sold to Arrow global since 2012
    constant letters from Capquest
    May 14/05/19 letter from Shoosmiths llp > said my agreement with there client was cancelled and threat of court action
    May 25/05/19 CCA letter sent to Capquest and copy to Shoosmiths
    June 06/06/19 letter recieved from Capquest > to say they have passed on request for CCA to admin dept and sent back postal order saying no longer needed
    june 10/06/19 letter from Capquest > to say this account is currently being dealt with Arrow Global and all future contact should be directed to them
    Sptember 30/09/19 from Arrow 6 monthly statement

March 03/03/20 letter from Shoosmiths llp > said my agreement with there client was cancelled and threat of court action
    Last edited by GFTAD; 7 March 2020, 07:43. Reason: update letter

Debt 2 Capital One
    Opened: February 2007
    Type: Credit Card
    Current Balance: £12900
    Last payment: £5.00 | JULY 2019
    Arrangement: Sold to Lowell 26/07/18
    28/08/18 letter from Lowell to say it was sold to them
    constant phone calls from Fredrickson international 3 per day 6 days week

June 01/06/19 CCA sent to Fredrickson
    June 15/06/19 letter from Fredrickson > to say my request has been forwarded to lowell
    June 22/07/19 phone calls stopped
    July 31/07/19 letter from Fredrickson with CCA and statement of accounts sent on behalf of Lowell...we will contact you for payment plan in 30 days
    August 01/08/19 CCA forwarded to NIddy for checking
    August 04/08/19 Niddy says ENFORCEABLE

August 17/08/19 SAR sent to Capitol One
    August 26/08/19 have received SAR request material from Capital One
    August 30/08/19 letter from Fredrickson with another copy of CCA and statement of accounts ..we will contact you for payment plan in 30 days
    September 13/09/19 yearly statement from Lowell
    October 13/10/19 from lowell you have missed your payment please contact us
    October 24/10/19 from lowell payment due let us know when to expect payment
    November 12/11/19 from lowell over due payment you have not set up a payment plan
    November 25/11/19 letter received...>overdue account further recovery action you have not been in touch get in touch
    December 09/12/19 letter received..> next step assessment we will consider any repayment offer get in touch
    December 23/12/19 letter received...> further recovery action if we dont hear from you we will decide whether to involve a debt recovery partner who deals with unpaid accounts
    Febuary 05/02/20 letter with info on how to make payments from £1 per day
    March 10/03/20 letter with offer of 50% off if payed now

November 06/11/20 letter received that my account has been passed onto BPO collections all contact and correspondence should be referred to them with immediate effect
    November 06/11/20 letter received from BPO collections ...Lowells have asked us to get in touch to repay money owed with offer of discount for one off payment
    Last edited by GFTAD; 9 November 2020, 13:55. Reason: update letter received and passed to DCA called BPO

Comment

Debt 3 Lloyds TSB
      Opened: 2006
      Current Balance: £398
      Last payment: £5.00 |JULY 2019
      Arrangement: sold to IDEM servicing 2014
      letter 1 per month

June 01/06/19 CCA sent to IDEM
      June 12/06/19 letter from IDem > to say unfortunately we are unable to supply copy of CCA at this time and will contact original lender and forward if available
      June 17/06/19 letter from IDEM > to request i stop payment to LLoyds and change to paying IDEM
      July 20/07/19 letter from IDEM with my CCA agreement and letter to say they have filled there obligation regarding my request

July 22/07/19 Have forwarded CCA from IDEM to Niddy to check for UE
      July 27/07/19 Niddy says send request for SAR to confirm date of original agreement
      July 27/07/19 SAR sent to Lloyds with £10 postal

August 16/08/19 letter received from Lloyds to confirm they have received my SAR request and returned the £10
      September 03/09/19 letter received from Idem... urgent you must contact us to make payment

September 05/09/19 Letter from Lloyds regarding your SAR ..sorry we have no information on any Credit cards or loans in your name
      October 10/10/19 letter received we can not contact you you must contact
      November 05/11/19 letter received we are increasingly concerned we have not been able to speak to you about your account
      December 04/12/19 first letter from WESCOT...>our enquiries indicated you resident at this address we have not agreed a solution for this account ..we recently wrote to you to confirm we are acting on behalf of Idem and asked you to contact us urgently
      December 14/12/18 letter received...> 25% discount offer our client has offered you this discount to close this matter
      January 05/01/20 letter recieved..>an opportunity to take control that suits you contact us
      Last edited by GFTAD; 26 January 2020, 09:03.

Comment

Debt 4 Bank of Scotland
        Opened: May 2007
        Type: Loan
        Current Balance: £9500
        Arrangement: Sold to Cabot 2012
        statement every 6 month
        June 01/06/19 CCA sent to Cabot

June 17/06/19 letter received... > they have requested CCA from BOS and the debt is temporary unenforceable they will put in holding account after 12 days as they require more time
        June 20/06/19 letter received... > update on your request we have contacted original lender for CCA your agreement is unenforceable until we are able to reply

July 22/07/19 letter received... > we have been unable to get the information from original lender until we do your CC is unenforceable ..keep making your payments................UNENFORCEABLE
        August 18/08/19 yearly statement received
        September 13/09/19 letter received.. > you have missed your payment please contact us
        October 11/10/19 letter received.. > you need to set up a new payment plan were waiting to hear from you
        November 24/11/19 letter received.. > contact us ..youve repaid xxxx
        December 27/12/19 letter received .. > get your repayments back on track

March 05/03/20 letter received .. > get your repayments back on track
        April to November 2020 1 letter per month received > we can help you contact us get your payments on track

Last edited by GFTAD; 9 November 2020, 13:57.

Comment

update :letter from Capquest confirm CCA recieved

Comment

file it for records
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

letter from IDem Debt 3 what is best now ?stop payment and file letter or give them time to contact original lender and reply ?

Comment

what was in their letter??? referring to which alleged debt??
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

hi
                  the debt was from old cc i had with lloyds as show above in debt no3, after sending CCA request they have replied that unfortunately they are unable to supply copy of CCA at this time and have asked original lender if this is available they will forward to me

Comment

Ah! may they take centuries of looking and never find

Comment

thanks TC
                      what is best now ?stop payment and file letter or continue to pay and give them time to contact original lender and reply to me ?

Comment

well if it were me I would stop up or until if ever they find one, as at present they are in breach of regulation in failing to adhere to request sure others will respond so see what they suggest? = no CCA1974 produced no final action to recover an alleged debt as un proven?

Comment

Thanks TC
                          you have been very helpful ,only waiting on 3 more to answer the CCA request fingers crossed

Comment

Debt 2 Capital One
                            Opened: February 2007
                            Current Balance: £12900
                            Arrangement: Sold to Lowell 26/07/18

28/08/18 letter from Lowell to say it was sold to them
                            constant phone calls from Fredrickson international 3 per day 6 days week
                            June 01/06/19 CAA sent to Fredrickson
                            June 15/06/19 letter from Fredrickson > to say my request has been forwarded to lowell
                            June 22/07/19 phone calls stopped
                            July 31/07/19 letter from Fredrickson with CCA and statement of accounts sent on behalf of Lowell
                            August 01/08/19 CAA forwarded to NIddy for checking
                            August 04/08/19 Niddy says ENFORCEABLE

Hi all
                            Any Ideas on whats best way forward with this ?
                            Is it best to come to an arrangement to pay or try and get discount and pay, either way i will have to pay monthly as cant pay lump sum

Comment

might be an idea to have a chat to Diana Mayhew may be able to suggest or assist in the way forward, as the alleged debt is quite high??

Comment

Working...
                              X