Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GFTad road to freedom

Hi all
    new to this so please feel free to make comment or give advice both will be appreciated thanks
    Story is i was self employed when recession hit around 2009/10 and work was scarce but tried to make all payments then had little wages and wife became ill and was unable to work now on disability. all debts now removed from my credit file my debt is as follows >>>please note dates are approx
    !!!!!!!!!! LETTERS RECIEVED
    !!!!!!!!! LETTERS SENT

Debt 1 MBNA
    Opened: 2006
    Type: credit card
    Current Balance: 10800
    Last payment: 5.00 | May 2019
    Last full payment: September 2010
    Arrangement: sold to Arrow global since 2012
    constant letters from Capquest
    May 14/05/19 letter from Shoosmiths llp said my agreement with there client was cancelled and threat of court action
    May 25/05/19 CCA letter sent to Capquest and copy to Shoosmiths
    June 06/06/19 letter recieved from Capquest to say they have passed on request for CCA to admin dept and sent back postal order saying no longer needed
    june 10/06/19 letter from Capquest to say this account is currently being dealt with Arrow Global and all future contact should be directed to them
    Last edited by GFTAD; 11th June 2019, 10:41.

Debt 2 Capital One
    Opened: January 2001
    Type: Credit Card
    Current Balance: 12900
    Arrangement: Sold to Lowell 26/07/18
    28/08/18 letter from Lowell to say it was sold to them
    constant phone calls from Fredrickson international 3 per day 6 days week
    June 01/06/19 CAA sent to Fredrickson
    June 15/06/19 letter from Fredrickson to say my request has been forwarded to lowell
    Last edited by GFTAD; 17th June 2019, 10:50. Reason: update letter

Comment

Debt 3 Lloyds TSB
      Opened: 2006
      Type: Credit Card
      Current Balance: 398
      Arrangement: sold to IDEM servicing 2014
      letter 1 per month
      June 01/06/19 CCA sent to IDEM

June 12/06/19 letter from IDem to say unfortunately we are unable to supply copy of CCA at this time and will contact original lender and forward if available
      June 17/06/19 letter from IDEM to request i stop payment to LLoyds and change to paying IDEM
      Last edited by GFTAD; 17th June 2019, 13:17. Reason: letter update

Comment

Debt 4 Bank of Scotland
        Opened: May 2007
        Type: Loan
        Current Balance: 9500
        Arrangement: Sold to Cabot 2012
        statement every 6 month
        June 01/06/19 CCA sent to Cabot

June 17/06/19 letter from Cabot they have requested CCA from BOS and the debt is temporary unenforceable they will put in holding account after 12 days as they require more time
        Last edited by GFTAD; 17th June 2019, 13:19. Reason: update letter

Comment

update :letter from Capquest confirm CCA recieved

Comment

file it for records
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

letter from IDem Debt 3 what is best now ?stop payment and file letter or give them time to contact original lender and reply ?

Comment

what was in their letter??? referring to which alleged debt??
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

hi
                  the debt was from old cc i had with lloyds as show above in debt no3, after sending CCA request they have replied that unfortunately they are unable to supply copy of CCA at this time and have asked original lender if this is available they will forward to me

Comment

Ah! may they take centuries of looking and never find

Comment

thanks TC
                      what is best now ?stop payment and file letter or continue to pay and give them time to contact original lender and reply to me ?

Comment

well if it were me I would stop up or until if ever they find one, as at present they are in breach of regulation in failing to adhere to request sure others will respond so see what they suggest? = no CCA1974 produced no final action to recover an alleged debt as un proven?

Comment

Thanks TC
                          you have been very helpful ,only waiting on 3 more to answer the CCA request fingers crossed

Comment

Who's Viewing Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
                          Who's Viewed Thread:
                          Working...
                          X