GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script DMP and CCA diary (SpagBol.) - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DMP and CCA diary (SpagBol.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No 2: Santander (OH)
    • Type of account credit card
    • Date commenced Aug 2014
    • Approx balance £5087
    • Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment) Oct 2017
    • Are you on arrangement or not paying DMP
    • Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date) default
    • Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the original lender or a debt purchaser) With Wescot but when I sent the CCA requests it was still with Santander.

We are on a self managed DMP, CCA requests sent 18/9/18 but no response yet.
    Last edited by SpagBol.; 13 October 2018, 11:13.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
      Hello and welcome,
      we are a mine of usefull ( and useless) information.

1st off, A CCA request is for information only, so yes it is a fulfilment of a CCA request, BUT, If a DCA wants to take it to court then an original one should be available. It should also contain the T&C's from inception and T&Cs at time of termination, so to reconstitute it they must have the original,
      I have found barclays lacking in a few things.
      2nd Sainsburys, just because they have sent a signed agreement Does not always make it enforceable. there are many reasons for this, which, a lot of other forums don't mention,

we have a template letter to send for overdrafts ( na na na nah nah)

OK Now, can I ask you to make 14 seperate post's, for each of your 14 accounts, still in this thread ( this will become your diary) along the following lines
      • Type of account (credit card/loan/overdraft/catalogue)
      • Date commenced (ideally before April 2007)
      • Approx balance
      • Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment)
      • Are you on arrangement or not paying
      • Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date)
      • Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the original lender or a debt purchaser)

Please add any relevent info under the information above, ie, who you had DMP with, when CCA was sent , reply received + when, then post it,(received CCA requests, should be sent to Niddy)

webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk
      with a link to this diary, do not blank anything out, only Niddy will see it, he will say if it is enforceable or not,

as you receive other information, go back to the post it is for , click edit, add the info and save it, then click quote and either state , update, or ask a question. then post it,

sorry it sounds like being back at school, but I hope you understand that with us helping so many people, we need to be able to see what information we have to help you get further, without having to read back through every post in the Diary,

My Diary is 61 pages long, so if we didnt apply the above request, they would be there all day,

Please feel free to have a read of any of the Diarys to help get a feel of what can be done , also help you feel more at home,
      If you decide to read mine
      https://all-about-debt.co.uk/forum/d...-diary-of-debt
      Please make yourself a large drink and a sandwich
      again welcome to AAD and we all look forward to helping you

NIghtwatch (mrs)
      Thanks so much for the help, I really appreciate you taking the time. I'll scan in the responses I've had and send them as you suggest.
      Last edited by SpagBol.; 12 October 2018, 12:19.

Comment

No. 3: Barclaycard (OH)
        • Type of account: credit card
        • Date commenced: 7/3/2008
        • Approx balance: £5200
        • Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment): Oct 17
        • Are you on arrangement or not paying: DMP
        • Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date): default
        • Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the original lender or a debt purchaser) Still barclaycard.

This is the one that sent the reconstituted ~CCA so I'll email to the address you've given above once I've scanned it in.

We are on a self managed DMP, CCA requests sent 18/9/18

Niddy thinks unenforceable 15/10/18
        Last edited by SpagBol.; 16 October 2018, 11:46.

Comment

Ok, strange one... I've just gone on to DH's Noddle and the MBNA debt isn't there. There is an MBNA one under closed accounts saying settled...

Edited to say it has now appeared on his Noddle as a PRA owned debt (19/10/18)
          Last edited by SpagBol.; 19 October 2018, 08:54.

Comment

Originally posted by SpagBol. View Post
            Ok, strange one... I've just gone on to DH's Noddle and the MBNA debt isn't there. There is an MBNA one under closed accounts saying settled but it was updated in 2014?

I'm sure the MBNA was there last time I looked (when I did the CCAs I used it and I often check for the latest balances).

Only thing I can think is they can't find the CCA! I haven't had a response from them and I sent them over a month ago.

How would I find out? The debt is with PRA. Presumeably, PRA would say we still have to pay...
            OK, so this was an MBNA card, It has been assigned to PRA, was it in 2014? Mbna will have closed the account before selling it on to PRA, so PRA are now the owners, Have they put a default on the Credit file, if so it must be the same date as MBNA's defaulted date.
            The CCA's should be sent to the company that own them now, but no matter, some write back and tell you to send to original creditor anyway.
            lets wait and see what comes next
            xx
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

No 4: MBNA / PRA Group
              • Type of account - credit card
              • Date commenced (ideally before April 2007)- 23/2/17
              • Approx balance- £7700
              • Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment)- Oct 17
              • Are you on arrangement or not paying- DMP
              • Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date)- default
              • Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the original lender or a debt purchaser)- ~PRA Group, they have just purchased it. We sent the CCA to them.

We are on a self managed DMP, CCA requests sent 18/9/18, got a response 21/9/18 to say the account is on hold until further notice whilst they find the information.

OH has a noddle account and MSE credit club which I have looked at, the MBNA account has come up as closed on both but PRA have appeared as a debt on the credit club (nothing on Noddle yet but that does seem to be a few months behind with updates) - 14/10/18

Received a letter stating PRA believe this debt to be unenforceable but they would still like the payments: 20/10/18
              Last edited by SpagBol.; 22 October 2018, 06:19.

Comment

No 5: Lloyds (Husbands)
                • Date commenced (ideally before April 2007) 10/5/13
                • Approx balance: £8700
                • Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment)- ~Oct 2017
                • Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the original lender or a debt purchaser)- Wescot

Last edited by SpagBol.; 13 October 2018, 11:15.

Comment

No 6: HalifaX/RBS (OH's)
                  • Date commenced (ideally before April 2007): 9/8/15
                  • Approx balance £3700
                  • Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment) oct 17
                  • Are you on arrangement or not paying DMP
                  • Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the original lender or a debt purchaser) Wescot

Comment

No 7: Bank of Scotland (OH's)
                    • Type of account (credit card)
                    • Date commenced (ideally before April 2007) 1/1/14
                    • Approx balance £7300
                    • Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the original lender or a debt purchaser) Moorcroft

Comment

No.8 Natwest (Husband's)
                      • Type of account (credit card/loan/overdraft/catalogue): This is a complicated one, it was a packaged account with a charge card, combined with an overdraft.
                      • Date commenced (ideally before April 2007): 31/1/97
                      • Approx balance: £8400
                      • Are you on arrangement or not paying: DMP
                      • Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date) default
                      • Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the original lender or a debt purchaser) Moorcroft

This CCA request was returned and they asked for a signature so I've forwarded it to Natwest.

We are on a self-managed DMP, CCA requests were sent out on 18/9/18
                      Last edited by SpagBol.; 13 October 2018, 11:16.

Comment

No 9: Sainsbury's
                        • Date commenced (ideally before April 2007) 11/5/2006
                        • Approx balance £8850
                        • Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the original lender or a debt purchaser) Still with Sainsbury's

They have sent me a response for the CCA request, I have scanned it in and will email it later.

We are on a self-managed DMP and the CCA request was sent 18/9/18

Niddy thinks probably enforceable 15/10/18
                        Last edited by SpagBol.; 16 October 2018, 11:51.

Comment

No. 10: ~Barclaycard (mine)
                          • Date commenced (ideally before April 2007) 14/3/2008
                          • Approx balance £8200
                          • Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the original lender or a debt purchaser) Arvato

Last edited by SpagBol.; 13 October 2018, 11:16.

Comment

No 11: Santander (mine)
                            • Type of account - Overdraft
                            • Date commenced (ideally before April 2007) 29/1/2007
                            • Approx balance £478
                            • Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the original lender or a debt purchaser) Wescot

Last edited by SpagBol.; 13 October 2018, 11:17.

Comment

No. 12: Santander (mine)
                              • Date commenced (ideally before April 2007) 12/2/15
                              • Approx balance £2300

No CCA response yet

Comment

No 13:Bank of Scotland (mine)
                                • Type of account (credit card):
                                • Date commenced (ideally before April 2007) 2/2/2009
                                • Approx balance £11,900

Last edited by SpagBol.; 13 October 2018, 11:17.

Comment

Working...
                                X