GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Philyabootz UE diary (please help) - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philyabootz UE diary (please help)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roger View Post

There is a harassment AAD letter if these become a nuisance!
    Please could you direct me to this letter?

They are trying my mobile and home phone at least 2 times everyday with no written communication since they deemed the Barclaycard debt enforceable

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by philyabootz View Post

Please could you direct me to this letter?

They are trying my mobile and home phone at least 2 times everyday with no written communication since they deemed the Barclaycard debt enforceable

Thanks
      TOP OF PAGE CLICK ON TEMPLATES, 3RD ONE DOWN HARASSMENT TEMPLATES, CLICK ON , TELEPHONE HARASSMENT, EDIT THE BLANKS, X
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post

TOP OF PAGE CLICK ON TEMPLATES, 3RD ONE DOWN HARASSMENT TEMPLATES, CLICK ON , TELEPHONE HARASSMENT, EDIT THE BLANKS, X
        Thanks for this

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post

Hello

Ive tried a couple of times to access/download this template but I think you need to be a AAD premium member to access it. I don't mind paying for this if thats the case but I just wanted clarification on this. I messaged the admin but had no response as yet

Thanks in advance

Phil

Comment

Harassment by Telephone
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi all

Just wanted to post a summary below and to update where I am with the my 2 creditors PRA group and Intrum group

Neither group has wrote to me in over 3 months. PRA group have rang my mobile and landline many many times but I have followed the advice on here and ignored them and recently sent a harassment letter and asked them to communicate in writing only. The calls keep coming.

I have tried to put a bit of money away to one side in case they start demanding repayments etc but this is hopefully a last resort

Any further advice as to what to do at this stage other than wait please let me know

Thanks again

Phil

PRA Group £8700

· Originally Barclaycard not Egg or Goldfish
              · Type of account credit card
              · Date original CCA commenced May 1999
              · Sold to PRA 13/12/2017
              · Date last paid to PRA 01/08/2018 £130.59 via Stepchange
              · Date last payed full contractual amount: Feb 2017 via Stepchange
              · PPI No

Notes:

June 2018 CCA requested and original signed agreement from 1999 has been produced from Barclaycard

28/07/18 Niddy @admin deems it UE...Niddy stated there "weren't complete terms accompanying the agreement, containing described terms" and is still UE in his opinion

29/11/18 Harassment by telephone letter sent to PRA group due to dozens of calls but no correspondence in writing

PRA Group £5800

· Originally MBNA
              · Type of account Plat credit card
              · Date original CCA commenced August 2016
              · Sold to PRA December 17
              · Date last paid to PRA 01/08/2018 £92.72 via Stepchange
              · PPI No

Notes:

CCA requested and letter back (12/10/18) to state debt is currently unenforceable

29/11/18 Harassment by telephone letter sent to PRA group due to dozens of calls but no correspondence in writing

Intrum Group £23600

· Originally Tesco Loan
              · Type of account: Loan
              · Date original CCA commenced Jan 2014 (Restructured from original Tesco loan started from Feb 2012)
              · Sold to 1st Credit (now Intrum) 26/01/2018
              · Date last paid to Intrum 01/08/2018 £158.88 via Stepchange
              · PPI No

Notes:

CCA requested 07/06/18

CCA full paperwork sent by Intrun group (07/09/2018)

20/10/2108 Niddy: Sadly this is enforceable. Its just too new.
              Things from 2015 are likely to be better than older accounts

29/11/2018 – No calls/emails/letters from Intrun since CCA paperwork sent in Sept 18

Intrum Group £1600

· Originally Tesco Credit Card
              · Type of account: Credit Card
              · Date original CCA commenced Feb 2011 I think
              · Date last paid to Intrum 01/08/2018 £24.81 via Stepchange
              · PPI No

Notes:

CCA requested 07/06/18 No response but the £1 cheque for CCA has been cashed

Last communication 08/02/18 stating they had taken over the debt

Comment

Three out of four debts are currently unenforceable so that's good news

You've been told that the credit agreement for the ex-Tesco loan is enforceable but that doesn't necessarily mean that everything else is in perfect order now that it has been assigned to 1st Credit (renamed Intrum).

See what Intrum do next since you've not heard anything from them for over three months.

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post
                  Three out of four debts are currently unenforceable so that's good news

You've been told that the credit agreement for the ex-Tesco loan is enforceable but that doesn't necessarily mean that everything else is in perfect order now that it has been assigned to 1st Credit (renamed Intrum).

See what Intrum do next since you've not heard anything from them for over three months.

Di
                  Thanks for the reply Diana

Its always reassuring to know that people like you and others are looking after us in this forum its appreciated

Comment

Hi

Summary Update with my 2 creditors PRA group and Intrum group

PRA group have acknowledged my complaint re harassment calls on 7th December. They have stated they will give me 30 days grace to contact them via email phone or letter to sort payment plan.I don't plan to do this and will await for further communication from them in writing

Intrum group who I haven't heard anything from in a while have wrote on 22nd December to say they placing both my accounts on hold for 60 days until I contact them to arrange payment plan. They have asked me to contact them within 14 days. Again I wasn't planning on doing this and to wait for further written communication from them

Can anyone confirm if this is the correct approach or should I do anything differently?

Thanks

Phil

PRA Group £8700

· Sold to PRA 13/12/2017
                    · PPI No

Notes:

June 2018 CCA requested and original signed agreement from 1999 has been produced from Barclaycard

28/07/18 Niddy @admin deems it UE...Niddy stated there "weren't complete terms accompanying the agreement, containing described terms" and is still UE in his opinion

07/12/18 PRA wrote to say acknowledged complaint and account frozen for 30 days. Have asked me to contact them to arrange payment plan

PRA Group £5800

· Originally MBNA
                    · PPI No

Notes:

CCA requested and letter back (12/10/18) to state debt is currently unenforceable

07/12/18 PRA wrote to say acknowledged complaint and account frozen for 30 days. Have asked me to contact them to arrange payment plan

Intrum Group £23151

· Originally Tesco Loan
                    · Date original CCA commenced Jan 2014 (Restructured from original Tesco loan started from Feb 2012)
                    · PPI No

Notes:

CCA requested 07/06/18

20/10/2108 Niddy: Sadly this is enforceable. It’s just too new.

29/11/2018 – No calls/emails/letters from Intrun since CCA paperwork sent in Sept 18

20/12/2018 - Account on hold for 60 days. They have stated I have 14 days to contact them to arrange a repayment plan

Intrum Group £1533

· PPI No

Notes:

20/12/2018 - Account on hold for 60 days. They have stated I have 14 days to contact them to arrange a repayment plan

Comment

Hi

PRA group have acknowledged my complaint re harassment calls on 7th December. They have stated they will give me 30 days grace to contact them via email phone or letter to sort payment plan.I don't plan to do this and will await for further communication from them in writing

Intrum group who I haven't heard anything from in a while have wrote on 22nd December to say they placing both my accounts on hold for 60 days until I contact them to arrange payment plan. They have asked me to contact them within 14 days. Again I wasn't planning on doing this and to wait for further written communication from them

Can anyone confirm if this is the correct approach or should I do anything differently?

Thanks

Phil

PRA Group £8700

· Sold to PRA 13/12/2017
                      · PPI No

Notes:

PRA Group £5800

· Originally MBNA
                      · PPI No

Notes:

Intrum Group £23151

· Originally Tesco Loan
                      · PPI No

Notes:

CCA requested 07/06/18

Intrum Group £1533

· PPI No

Notes:

Last edited by philyabootz; 29 December 2018, 11:42.

Comment

Hi guys

PRA group acknowledged my complaint re harassment calls on 7th December. They gave me 30 days grace to contact them via email phone or letter to sort payment plan. I didn't do this and as of today 22/3/2019 I have heard nothing from them either by any contact method

Intrum group who I haven't heard anything from in a while have wrote on 22nd December 2018 to say they placing both my accounts on hold for 60 days until I contact them to arrange payment plan. They have asked me to contact them within 14 days. I didn't do this and as of today 22/3/2019 I have heard nothing from them either by any contact method

Thanks

Phil

PRA Group £8247

· Sold to PRA 13/12/2017
                        · PPI No

Notes:

11/03/2019 Email recieved from PRA saying they will accept a full settlement of 90% of the total debt - £7423

22/03/2019 No contact since letter on 07/12/2018 (above)

PRA Group £5800

· Originally MBNA
                        · PPI No

Notes:

22/03/2019 No contact since letter on 07/12/2018 (above)

Intrum Group £23151

· Originally Tesco Loan
                        · PPI No

Notes:

CCA requested 07/06/18

29/11/2018 No calls/emails/letters from Intrun since CCA paperwork sent in Sept 18

22/03/2019 No contact since letter on 20/12/2018 (above)

Intrum Group £1533

· PPI No

Notes:

22/03/2019 No contact since letter on 20/12/2018 (above)

Comment

Hi please can I have some opinions on next steps and advice from the 2 very recent letters received from Intrum :

Intrum Group £1533

Originally Tesco Credit Card

Not sure if Enforceable

On 12/04/2019 Intrum group wrote to me stating that are considering county court proceedings

“ regrettably we are considering whether we should refer your account to our internal legal department to initiate County Court proceedings against you. In doing so cost could be added onto your balance”

Intrum Group £23151

Originally Tesco Loan

It is according to Niddy enforceable

On 15/04/2019 Intrum group have wrote to me asking if I’m experiencing financial difficulties and referred me to companies such as National debtline and step change

Comment

Hi please can I have some opinions on next steps and advice from the 2 very recent letters received from Intrum :

Intrum Group £1533

Not sure if Enforceable

On 12/04/2019 Intrum group wrote to me stating that are considering county court proceedings

“ “regrettably we are considering whether we should refer your account to our internal legal department to initiate County Court proceedings against you. In doing so cost could be added onto your balance”

Intrum Group £23151

Originally Tesco Loan

It is according to Niddy enforceable

On 15/04/2019 Intrum group have wrote to me asking if I’m experiencing financial difficulties and referred me to companies such as National debtline and step change

​​

Comment

Originally posted by philyabootz View Post
                              can I have some opinions on next steps

Intrum Group £1533

Not sure if Enforceable

Hello

What makes you think this debt is enforceable?

I haven't read back through your thread but did you send Intrum or the original creditor (Tesco Finance?) a formal s 77-79 CCA Request at some point?

And have you been given a valid opinion of the documents they produced (if any)?

Have you received a Letter of Claim from Intrum?

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

Hello

What makes you think this debt is enforceable?

I haven't read back through your thread but did you send Intrum or the original creditor (Tesco Finance?) a formal s 77-79 CCA Request at some point?

And have you been given a valid opinion of the documents they produced (if any)?

Have you received a Letter of Claim from Intrum?

Di
                                Hi Diana thanks for the reply

I did send Intrum a CCA Request in June 2018 but I have had no response to this

As they have not produced any documents I can't ask for opinion on UE

The last letter I have received from Intrum dated 22/04/2019 stated "your account will shortly be passed to legal department to consider county court proceedings" "an application to your employer to deduct money from your salary if you do not comply with the order for payment"

Please help

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X