GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Chris335 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris335 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

I've just read back and according to post 83 , in March 2018 Cabot told you that they couldn't comply with your CCA request and is therefore unenforceable. Has anything changed in the last 3 years?

If nothing has changed it is still UE - I do hope you have that letter , please keep hold of it.

As it happens I had both a Natwest and a Mint credit card which were sold to Cabot Financial UK about the same time. I sent CCA requests then and they have never sent me the agreements (they are both Statute Barred now)

Comment

Hi, thanks for your reply,

Yes, I have made sure that I kept copies of all my CCA request letters. Cabot Finacial failed to comply with the Mint card agreement and also Link Financial with the CCA requests for both Barclaycard's.

Both the Capital One and the Santander debts complied with the CCA requests making the debts enforceable. I have not heard from either account for a long while now. So hopefully no news is good news?

Comment

Working...
      X