GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script dunderheid UE Diary - - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dunderheid UE Diary -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: dunderheid UE Diary -

VERY

CURRENT BALANCE - 1680.36

Oct 2010 - CCA request made, £1 postal order enclosed.
    NOV 2010 - Recieved reply (JUST over the 12+2) with current terms and conditions and a recon agreement, minus signature, date, but loads of guff about interest ;EEK

18/11/10 - Niddy says :UE

ADDITIONS

CURRENT BALANCE - 1696.68

OCT 2010 - CCA request made, £1 postal order enclosed.
    NOV 2010 - Recieved reply, again just over the 12+2, current terms and conditions, a blank agreement.

18/11/10 - Niddy says :UE

FAST FORWARD TO DEC 2012.
    As suggested, both were ignored. There is a gap now due to missing paperwork. I cannot recall a default notice every arriving here, and Royal Mail have a complaint on file from us regarding mail going missing, going to another address with same surname from 2011, which still happens and is bloody frustrating.
    So, bang up to right now - credit report on OH shows a financial association to me, which is actually from a joint bank account that has been closed for 2 years. This is obviously the reason behind the mortgage being declined as by now, both of the above will have defaulted, although both UE.

So, many many questions to ask -
    Where should I start? There are many different issues here, so perhaps addressing this issue, UE, first would be best? I am open to the suggestions of others, please jump in, its all so jumbled up that I might be going down the wrong path here due the complexity of it all?????

Thank you to everyone, past and present, who have contributed....

DH x

Comment

Re: dunderheid UE Diary -

How are things with you now?
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
      X