GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script spent2much UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

spent2much UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spent2much
    replied
    Re: spent2much UE diary

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
    Type of account (simplybe )mine

Date commenced (2003)

Approx balance (£1,124)

Date last paid (22 June 2012)

Are you on arrangement or not paying (was on dmp now stopped paying)

Status (default/cca being sent )

Account owner (simply be) now with jd williams
    9/7/12 cca request sent
    27/7/12 from simplybe an application form , sent to niddy and niddy says

27/7/12 sent missing PT's
    30/8/12 reminder for payment

6/9/12 serious arrears letter

11/9/12 letter they cannot enforce payment but threaten to commence collection again.

receiving statements every month otherwise nothing to report .

18/04/13 from simply be
    monthly statement and a reminder i haven't paid , also if i don't bring the account up to date they may take further action and additional charges added .

01/05/13 Simplybe
    Minimum payment due £205.53
    Having tried to contact you on several occasions you have failed to maintain repayment of your account.
    We are prepared to help you but you must take resonsibility for clearing this debt.
    ~ The debt will not go away on its own.
    ~ You must pay the arrears within 48 hours to avoid action being undertaken to recover the debt.

You can make a payment directly onto your account by calling us

Please note that in accordance with our trading terms an administration charge will be made for each missed payment reminder. Your personal credit file may also be affected preventing furture facilities from high street banks

23/05/2013 SimplyBe
    FINAL NOTICE
    Despite our best efforts to talk to you and agree proposals that suit your current situation you continue to ignore our help.
    Non-payment is a serious matter that is likely to prevent you getting credit in the future. We want to help but you must share your situation with us. Take notice if we do not receive your payment we intend to pass your account to a Debt Collection company.
    Reliable Collections ltd within the next few days, they may:
    Instruct debt collectiors to call at your home.
    Undertake appropriate action to recover the debt.
    To stop this action from being taken, you must make payment immediatley.

Please not that in accordance with our trading terms an administration chare will be made for each missed payment reminder.
    13/06/13 simplybe
    statement enclosed ,An overdue amount of £313.14 is due now . Please contact reliable collections to arrange payment if no payment is recieved within 14 days £12 will be added to this statement

[COLOR="Red"]14/06/2013 from Reliable collections,

TAKE NOTICE
    We have been instructed by our client simply be to consider passing your account to a nationwide doorstep debt collection company who may visit you at your address to collect the above debt.

you have made this necessary,as you have failed to contact simply be or us to make payment or offer any payments for doing so.

You have 7 days to make your payment or to offer a repayment plan-we are prepared to accept instalments that suit your circumstances but you need to make contact with us urgently to agree such proposals
    26/06/2013 reliable collections ltd

APPOINTMENT

we have made an appointment to contact you at your home Wednesday between 6.00 and 8.00pm.
    If this is not convenient call our hotline on 0844 854 0078

URGENT NOTICE-DO NOT IGNORE

Serious arrears on a blalance of £2323.57
    arrears are now £539.37

All attempts to communcate with you at this address have failed. As a result we have undertaken investigations to understand your whereabouts and sources have comfirmed that you are still residnet.

This debt will not go away.

to enable us to help you please contact our trained advisors to scuss your situation.
    Please not that in accordance with our clients trading terms an administration charge of £12.00 has been added to your balance.

24/07/2013 Reliable colections ltd

IMPORTANT-YOU SHOULD READ THIS NOTICE CAREFULLY

outstanding balance, £2335.57 Now Due £539.37 Our client simply be

Your conduct in this matter is unacceptable and will not be tolerated.
    Our client has delivered goods to your address and little effort has been made to pay for them.
    We are currently considering further steps to recover the debt which may result in us commencing court proceedings.
    Take notice that a payment needs to be paid within the next 48 hours to prevent further action.

Call now on 000000000000 to discuss your proposals and make a payment
    31/7/2013 sent a letter to Reliable collections reminding them the account is UE and has been since 9/7/2012 when they failed to send the original CCA, what they did send was an application form filled in by simpybe staff.

15/10/2013 sent one liner saying the account is dispute with simply be and my position remains the same.

09/08/2013 from simply be
    monthly statement.

details of the agreement
    since the 12.07/2001 letter explaining the status of the account and explaining breaching the contract. threats of time order .

16/08/2013 from simply be
    Thank you for your letter dated 29th July 2013, which we received on the 2nd August 2013,the content of which has been noted.
    We cannot locate a copy of the signed agreement at this time.
    In light of of your comments we can confirm that all collections activity will now cease. If which is not admitted, the agreement is unenforceable under the CCA1974 due to your allegation that you failed to sign it, the consequences are that the creditor maybe prevented from taking steps to enforce the debt, however , we would point out tht the agreement is not void and the debt still exists in fact,on this basis, the fact that non-payment will be registered with the credit reference agencies and will remain for a period of 6 years, Pleas note that , this may make it difficult for you to obtain any form of credit in the future.
    05/10/2013 fredrickson int
    we are authorised to contact you by JD willians to secure repayment of this debt and all acomminications must now be with us to avoid further debt recovery action our client requires payment of 2.400.78 .
    12/10/2013 fredrickson int-LETTER BEFORE ACTION threat of court and bailiff
    19/10/2013 CONFIRMED RESIDENT
    THREAT OF LITIGATION IF DON'T GET IN CONTACT TO ARRANGE PAYMENT

19/10/2013 sent letter previously confirming no CCA by simply be to Fredrickson International Ltd .

25/10/2013 fredrickson int ltd
    We thank you for your recent letter dated 19 October 2013 and note the contents.
    We confirm that we are no longer instructed and the account has been returned to our client and our file is now closed.

30/10/2013 fredrickons int ldt
    We refer to your recent coomuncation.

We confirm that we will place your account on hold whilst we take instructions and you will hear from our client or us in due course.

are fredrickson confused , only a few days ago they wrote saying the file is close

Leave a comment:

• Spent2much
    replied

Type of account (overdraft)husband's

Date commenced (2003)

Approx balance (£525)

Account owner (HBOS) think it was originally with Loydstsb

9/7/12 cca request sent

28/9/12 account passed to BLS 3/8/12

28/9/12 repayment plan arrears

13/12/12
    from BLS

Please find enclosed a statement of account as requested.

Should you require any further assistance please telephone us.

14/12/12 BLS essential that you contact us today

24/12/12 from Halifax account passed to drysdenfairfax

31/12/12 drysdensfairfax solicitors
    threat of action if fail to pay.

31/12/2012 sent SWID to fairfax
    19/01/2013 resent SWID to fairfaz
    28/01/13 from drysdenfairfax

Thank you for your letter dated 31st December 2012 and I not all your comments.

As a result of your letter, we have contacted our clent to clarify the current position and seek their further instructions. We will write to you, further, once they have respnded . I confirm that, in the meantime, the matter is on hold.

09/03/12 from Halifax account passed to Robinson way

I now wait to hear from Robinson way and then send an account sold while in dispute reply

13/03/2013 from robbers way

Our client has authorised us to recover the full amount you owem shown above.

If you do not pay or agree a payment plan with us, we may advise our cleint to start court action ,

THREATS OF WHAT COURT MIGHT DO OUR CREDIT RATING BLAH LBAH BLAH.

12/03/12 from Robinson way

IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED

25/03/13 account sold in dispute sent to Robinson way

04/04/13 from Robinson way

Thank you for your recent contact. Our client has advised us that your issue has been resolved and you remain fully liable for the balance outstanding.

In the absence of any alternative dispute, we are unable to defer payment on this account and we now require your proposals for payment within the next 14 days .

After this time collection activity will resume.

ignore ?

8/4/13 from robinson way

Please note we have noted the dispute/query you have raised.
    We will make the necessary enquiries and let you know the outcome in due course.

In the meantime we will stop all collection activity for this account.

15/04/13 from Robinson way.
    Thank you for your recent contact. Our client has advised us that your issue has been resolved and you remain fully liable for the blalance outstanding .

In the absence of any alternative dispute, we are unable to defer payment on this account and we now requre your poropsals for payment within the next 14 days .
    Ater this time collection activity will resume.

01/05/13 robinson way

NOTE..IMMEDATE ACTION REQUIRED

You have not paid the sum you owe. Until it is paid your account will not be closed,but may stay registered as anupaid debt in your name. This may adversely affect your credit rating.

WE URGE YOU TO SETTEL YOUR ACCOUNT-NOW-AND CLEAR THIS UP ONCE AND FOR ALL

we can agree a reduced balance you can pay to settle your account and you may even be able to pay the reduced balance in instalments you can afford and will keep up, our staff are waiting to take your call
    Immediate payment can be made by calling us .
    18/05/13 drysdenfairfax
    We have been instructed by our clent's agent, Robinson Way,in relation to the above coutstanding debt.
    Legal action may be taken aggainst you unless you take steps to resolve this matter within 10 days of the date of this letter.
    To avoid further action you should either:
    -Make payment in full,or
    Pay what you can now and agree an affordable repayment arrangement to repay the remainder by contaction robinson way

18/05/2013 drysdenfairfax 2nd SWID letter.
    checked royal mail and this was delivered and signed for .

24/05/2013 from dysdenfairfax
    We are instructed that despite previous correspondence this matter remains outstanding. Unless this matter is resloved within 10 days of the date of this letter (23/05/2013) then we may have to advise our client to consider commencing legal proceedings against you.

Even at this late stage you can acoid court action by paying the debt in full or agreeing an affordable payment plan with Robinson way .

Please do not ignore this letter as taking no action is likely to lead to court proceedings being commenced which may increase the amount you owe with the addition of court fees, costs and interest .

03/06/13 drysdenfairfax
    We have been instructed by our client's agent, Robinson Way, in relation to the above outstanding debt, Legal action may be taken against you unless you take steps to resolve this matter withing 10 days of the date of this letter (1st June 13)
    To avoid further action you should either:
    Make payment in full o
    Pay what you can now and agree an affordable repayment arrangement to repay the remainder by contacting Robinson Way.

Any court action may result in additional court fees, solicitor's costs and interest being incurred which would be added to the amount outstanding.

04/06/13 sent letters of complaint to drysdenfairfax and robinson way, kindly composed bt ScabHunter

FORMAL COMPLAINT

Dear Sirs,

I am in receipt of your letter dated xxth March 2013, the contents of which are noted. Since your letter clearly refers to the threat of litigation, I am treating it as a formal letter of claim, albeit an entirely defective one. I refer you to the Civil Procedure Rules Pre Action Protocol Practice Direction, in particular Annex A and Annex B. You will note your letter fails spectacularly to comply with either of the aforesaid Annexes.

Since you are a firm of solicitors, I cannot excuse such failures, and place you on notice that any litigation on the back of this letter will result in an immediate application to the Court requesting the matter stayed with costs against you and your client on the indemnity basis. I refer you to Para 4.6 of the Practice Direction which explains the consequences of non compliance with the Pre Action Protocol.

I refer you also to my letter of 18th May 2013, which you signed for and have therefore presumably read. You have completely ignored the contents of that letter, and have chosen instead to send out a machine produced template which bears no relevance to the situation surrounding this alleged debt.

You will be aware that your clients remain in default of a legitimate request for information pursuant to The Consumer Credit (EU Directive) Regulations 2010 and also c.39 (s.74 (A&B) (VA)) CCA(1974). Your clients have a statutory obligation to provide this information, and without it I am unable to assess whether or not any liability exists to your clients, nor to assess the extent of any such liability should it exist. It would therefore be far more appropriate for you to deal with your incoming mail in a reasonable manner, instead of using machine produced threat letters as an expedient, and abusing the legal system by using it as a threat tool instead of a means of resolving disputes which cannot be settled any other way.

Accordingly, and in accordance with the CPR Pre Action Protocol Practice Direction, I look forward to your reply, dealing with the issues which were raised in my letter of 18th May. Note that any further obstructiveness and refusal to consider, or reply to, letters which are sent to you informing you of the true situation of your clients' affairs will result in a formal complaint being forwarded to the Solicitors Regulation Authority.

Yours Faithfully,

and this to RW -

FORMAL COMPLAINT

Dear Sirs,

I am in receipt of a letter dated xxth May 2013, from Drydens Fairfax solicitors. The letter is a formal letter of claim, threatening immediate court proceedings if I do not comply with their entirely unreasonable orders. As the solicitors have ignored my previous communication, and are refusing to discuss or even acknowledge the ongoing dispute relating to this alleged debt, they are in breach of the Civil Procedure Rules Pre Action Protocol Practice Direction, in particular Annex A and Annex B. Note that my letter of 18th May 2013, which was received and signed for, has been completely ignored.

Instead of responding to my legitimate dispute concerning your own failure to provide statutory information, the solicitors have mailed out a machine produced generic template which could apply to literally any alleged debt situation. This behaviour is obviously totally unacceptable, and any repeat thereof will result in a formal complaint being forwarded to the Solicitors Regulation Authority.

Notwithstanding this consideration, you remain legally responsible for the actions of any organisation which you engage on your behalf. It would therefore be in your own interests to deal with the ongoing dispute, of which you have been aware since you received my letter of 25th March 2013, instead of misusing solicitors purely for the purposes of threatening and frightening people. Your own nonsensical response dated 4th April 2013 is also a machine produced generic template, which is entirely inappropriate for the situation. You are obviously aware that communicating with alleged debtors in a misleading manner is contrary to the Office of Fair Trading Debt Collection Guidance, specifically Section 3.2.

I look forward to your response that you have withdrawn these badly behaved solicitors from this case, and that you are now prepared to deal with the issues raised in my previous communications. Any other response will result in this formal complaint being escalated to the Financial Ombudsman Service, and the Office of Fair Trading being informed of your continual breaches of their own published Guidance.

Yours Faithfully,

17/06/2013 from robinson way limited
    We refer to the above account and the recent issues you raised.

Having looked at your acount we do not seem to have received your recorded mail dated 18th May 2013. Can you please resend this mail and also provide us with the recorded delivery number to enable to us to look into this matter further.

On further investigation I have noted that your original dispute was regarding not receiving a valid CCCA request . Please be advised that the above account relates to an unpaid bank account . These are exempt from part V of the CConsumer Credit Act 1974 and as such there is no agreement available .

In the meantime i have placed your account on a temporary delay awaiting your above correspondence. If you have any further quries ,please do not hesitate to contact us

21/06/2013 Robinson way

As we have been unable to contact you via any other way, we may now arrange for a doorstep collection agent to call at your address to agree an affordable payment plan with you, dependant on your personal circumstances.

To avoid the matter being escalated to this next stage of the debt collection process involving a home visit, please contact this office disput circumstances and to agree an affordable payment plan directly with us.

19/07/2013 Robinson Way

We refer to the above account and our letter dated 13th June 2013.

As we have not received the correspondence that we requested in our previous letter and our client has advised us they have no details of your dispute and you remain fully liable for the balance outstanding.

Please forward your proposal for payment, we have held your account for 14 days to enable you to do this. After this time collection activity will resume on your account.

If you have any further queries , please do not hesitate to contact us .

09/08/2013 Robinson way

Despite numerous attempts to contact you, the above account still remains unpaid.

If you are having difficulties and need help or advice with your finances you can contact us or several organisations that can offer free impartial advice , details below

we can still agree an affordable payment plan with you. call us on the above number.

30/08/2013 Robinson Way

We have sent you a number of letters, tried to telephone you, and our doorstep agent may have called at your home, but your account remains unpaid.
    The full balance is due and payable. but this may not be affordable.
    NOTE We can offer a reduction to the balance you owe to settle this account depending upon your circumstances. To help you settle this account you may even be able to pay the reduced balance by instalments you can afford, and will be able to maintain.
    Call us now to take advantage of this
    02/09/13 resent letters of copies of complaint to Halifax and Robbers way
    7/9/13 Halifax We have not been able to agree a repayment plan your account has been transferred to Westcot

14/9/13 Westcot- We have been instructed by our client to collect the outstanding balance on their behalf.

You should read both sides of this notice carefully, follow the instructions and reply IMMEDIATELY . If you have any queries or any of the information supplied is incorrect, please contact us on the number supplied.
    TO AVOID WESTCOT TAKING FURTHER ACTION , YOU MUST:
    pay the balance in full to westcot .

PLEASE CONTACT US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AS FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN FURTHER RECOVERY ACTION

18/9/13 Robinson Way- We refer to the above account and acknowledge your recent communication .

Having now reviewed your comments we can advise you that your account has been returned to our client .

All future payments and correspondence must therefore be sent to our client , directly.

26/09/2013 Westcot

FINAL NOTICE

Our latest enquiries have now confirmed that you are still resident at this address but we have not received a reply to our previous correspondence.

Unless you contact us to agree repayment of £525.20 within the next 10 days, further collection activity will be taken to recover the full outstanding balance.

Please do not ignore this letter as this could result in further action being taken to recover the debt.

04/10/2013 westcot

REDUCED sETTELMENT OFFER

As a final attempt to avoid further action , our client has agreed that we can offer you a discount ot settle your account.

This offer is only available for a limited period so you should contact us by the 12/10/2013 to agree a suitable settlement, or the offer will be withdrawn and further action will continue to recover the full outstanding balance of £525.20

If you are unable to take advantage of this offer, we will still consider a realistic payment plan and you should contact us urgently to discuss your options. Unless a suitable arrangement is reached within 10 days of the date of this letter, further recovery action will be taken.

You can pay by debit card by calling *********

15/10/2013-westcot ...sent ASWID

26/10/2013 from westcot
    the opportunity to take control of your outstanding balance.

westcot specialise in helping repayment plans
    offering an instalment plan to clear the balance

This debt will not go away and now is the best time to act. To take up the offer you need to contact us on the number above
    update

Leave a comment:

• Pixie
    replied

Originally posted by Spent2much
    they have passed the account to Fredrickson International who are now threatening court action

I think this needs immediate reply and I am really stressed right now my dad is really ill , can't cope
    We thank you for your recent letter dated 19 October 2013 and note the contents.
    We confirm that we are no longer instructed and the account has been returned to our client and our file is now closed.
    update
    See...they weren't going to take legal action were they? Just threats...

Leave a comment:

• Spent2much
    replied

Type of account (simplybe )mine

Date commenced (2003)

Approx balance (£1,124)

Account owner (simply be) now with jd williams
    9/7/12 cca request sent
    27/7/12 from simplybe an application form , sent to niddy and niddy says

27/7/12 sent missing PT's
    30/8/12 reminder for payment

6/9/12 serious arrears letter

11/9/12 letter they cannot enforce payment but threaten to commence collection again.

receiving statements every month otherwise nothing to report .

18/04/13 from simply be
    monthly statement and a reminder i haven't paid , also if i don't bring the account up to date they may take further action and additional charges added .

01/05/13 Simplybe
    Minimum payment due £205.53
    Having tried to contact you on several occasions you have failed to maintain repayment of your account.
    We are prepared to help you but you must take resonsibility for clearing this debt.
    ~ The debt will not go away on its own.
    ~ You must pay the arrears within 48 hours to avoid action being undertaken to recover the debt.

You can make a payment directly onto your account by calling us

Please note that in accordance with our trading terms an administration charge will be made for each missed payment reminder. Your personal credit file may also be affected preventing furture facilities from high street banks

23/05/2013 SimplyBe
    FINAL NOTICE
    Despite our best efforts to talk to you and agree proposals that suit your current situation you continue to ignore our help.
    Non-payment is a serious matter that is likely to prevent you getting credit in the future. We want to help but you must share your situation with us. Take notice if we do not receive your payment we intend to pass your account to a Debt Collection company.
    Reliable Collections ltd within the next few days, they may:
    Instruct debt collectiors to call at your home.
    Undertake appropriate action to recover the debt.
    To stop this action from being taken, you must make payment immediatley.

Please not that in accordance with our trading terms an administration chare will be made for each missed payment reminder.
    13/06/13 simplybe
    statement enclosed ,An overdue amount of £313.14 is due now . Please contact reliable collections to arrange payment if no payment is recieved within 14 days £12 will be added to this statement

[COLOR="Red"]14/06/2013 from Reliable collections,

TAKE NOTICE
    We have been instructed by our client simply be to consider passing your account to a nationwide doorstep debt collection company who may visit you at your address to collect the above debt.

you have made this necessary,as you have failed to contact simply be or us to make payment or offer any payments for doing so.

You have 7 days to make your payment or to offer a repayment plan-we are prepared to accept instalments that suit your circumstances but you need to make contact with us urgently to agree such proposals
    26/06/2013 reliable collections ltd

APPOINTMENT

we have made an appointment to contact you at your home Wednesday between 6.00 and 8.00pm.
    If this is not convenient call our hotline on 0844 854 0078

URGENT NOTICE-DO NOT IGNORE

Serious arrears on a blalance of £2323.57
    arrears are now £539.37

All attempts to communcate with you at this address have failed. As a result we have undertaken investigations to understand your whereabouts and sources have comfirmed that you are still residnet.

This debt will not go away.

to enable us to help you please contact our trained advisors to scuss your situation.
    Please not that in accordance with our clients trading terms an administration charge of £12.00 has been added to your balance.

24/07/2013 Reliable colections ltd

IMPORTANT-YOU SHOULD READ THIS NOTICE CAREFULLY

outstanding balance, £2335.57 Now Due £539.37 Our client simply be

Your conduct in this matter is unacceptable and will not be tolerated.
    Our client has delivered goods to your address and little effort has been made to pay for them.
    We are currently considering further steps to recover the debt which may result in us commencing court proceedings.
    Take notice that a payment needs to be paid within the next 48 hours to prevent further action.

Call now on 000000000000 to discuss your proposals and make a payment
    31/7/2013 sent a letter to Reliable collections reminding them the account is UE and has been since 9/7/2012 when they failed to send the original CCA, what they did send was an application form filled in by simpybe staff.

15/10/2013 sent one liner saying the account is dispute with simply be and my position remains the same.

09/08/2013 from simply be
    monthly statement.

details of the agreement
    since the 12.07/2001 letter explaining the status of the account and explaining breaching the contract. threats of time order .

16/08/2013 from simply be
    Thank you for your letter dated 29th July 2013, which we received on the 2nd August 2013,the content of which has been noted.
    We cannot locate a copy of the signed agreement at this time.
    In light of of your comments we can confirm that all collections activity will now cease. If which is not admitted, the agreement is unenforceable under the CCA1974 due to your allegation that you failed to sign it, the consequences are that the creditor maybe prevented from taking steps to enforce the debt, however , we would point out tht the agreement is not void and the debt still exists in fact,on this basis, the fact that non-payment will be registered with the credit reference agencies and will remain for a period of 6 years, Pleas note that , this may make it difficult for you to obtain any form of credit in the future.
    05/10/2013 fredrickson int
    we are authorised to contact you by JD willians to secure repayment of this debt and all acomminications must now be with us to avoid further debt recovery action our client requires payment of 2.400.78 .
    12/10/2013 fredrickson int-LETTER BEFORE ACTION threat of court and bailiff
    19/10/2013 CONFIRMED RESIDENT
    THREAT OF LITIGATION IF DON'T GET IN CONTACT TO ARRANGE PAYMENT

19/10/2013 sent letter previously confirming no CCA by simply be to Fredrickson International Ltd .

update

Leave a comment:

• Spent2much
    replied

thank you I will send that Pixie

Leave a comment:

Working...
X