GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script spent2much UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

spent2much UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spent2much
    replied
    Re: spent2much UE diary

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
    Type of account (overdraft)mine

Date commenced (2003)

Approx balance (£246)

Date last paid (22 June 2012)

Are you on arrangement or not paying (was on dmp now stopped paying)

Status (default/cca being sent )

Account owner (HBOS)
    9/7/12 cca request sent
    28/9/12 from Halifax account sold to BLS 3/8/12

26/10/12
    repayment plan arrears
    overdue account ,
    10 days to repay the amount owing

14/11/12 pay today reminder

13/12/12
    from BLS

Please find enclosed a statement of account as requested.

Should you require any further assistance please telephone us.
    14/12/12
    BLS essential that you contact us today

22/12/12 from Halifax
    As we haven't been able to agree a suitable repayment plan we've trasferred your account ot Moorcroft

28/12/12 from moorcroft

advising me Halifax have instructed them to collect the overdue debt of £246.26

It is a legal requirement to send a notice of intended litigation before legal proceedings in the county Court are issued. We believe that this letter fulfils this requirement even if it is not actually read by you .

To prevent our recommeding to our client that solicitors commence legal proceedings, it is essential that you settle this debt without delay. Payment should be submitted in full within 7 dyas or contact made with this office immediately, by telephone on 000000000000 or by letter, with your payment offer. Both our client and we do not wish to take this action but if agreement cannot be reached by 31/12/12 , a claim may be issued by solicitors to act on behalf of our client without further notice.

WE WOULD DRAW TO YOUR ATTENTION THAT IF JUDGTMENT AND AN ORDER FOR REPAYMENT IN FULL IS OBTAINED AND REMAINS UNPAID, A RANGE OF COURT ENFORCEMENT OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE TO OUR CLIENT AND APPLICATION FOR ONE OF THESE MAY BE CONSIDERED.

We would emphasise that should judgement be entered agaisnt you this may affect any future credit application you may make elsewhere . Legal cost mentioned also blah blah

10/01/13 from Moorcroft
    IMPORTANT INFORMATION-POSSIBLE FURTHER ACTION
    pay before the 15/01/13 by calling us .

23/01/13 from Moorcroft
    MONTHLY INSTALMENT OFFER

08/02/13 from midascreditservies
    We are part of the Moorcroft Group and are aware that you have failed to reach repayment agreement with Moorcroft .
    contact Moorcroft now to prevent possible further action

22/02/13 from Moorcroft

DISCOUNT OFFER installments .

30/ 03/13 from Moorcroft

discount offer

I am disappointed to note that despite our numerous attempts to contact you no satisfactory agreement has been reached regarding the balance oustanding of £246 on the above account.

However in one last attempt to come to an arrangement to prevent the possibility of further debt recovery action being recommneded our client has informed us that we may be able to offer you a substantial discount from your outstanding balance. This means that if you able to pay an acceptable lump sum within the next 14 days we will not pursue the remaining balance of the debt .

ignore ?
    29/04/13 Halifax
    Account transferred to Westcot Credit Services Ltd

18/05/13 SWID to westcot
    07/05/13 Westcot

We have been instructed by our client to collect the outstanding balance on their behalf.

You should read both sides of this notice carefully, follow the instructions and reply IMMEDIATELY. If you have any queries or any of the information supplied is incorrect, please contact us on the number supplied .

TO AVOID WESTCOT TAKING FURTHER , YOU MUST

PAY THE DEBT IN FULL TO WESTCOT OR CONTACT US ON BLAH BLAH
    07/05/13 Westcot
    We have been instructed by our client to collect the outstanding balance on their behalf.
    You should read both sides of this notice carefully, follow the instructions and reply IMMEDIATELY.If you have any queries or any of the information supplied is incorrect, please contact us .

TO AVOID WESTCOT TAKING FURTHER ACTION, YOU MUST:
    PAY THE DEBT IN FULL TO WESTCOT OR 2. CONTACT US ON BLAH BLAH BLAH
    15/05/13 Westcot
    FINAL NOTICE
    Our latest enquiries have now confirmed that you are still resident at this address but we have not received a reply to our previous corrospondence.

Unless you contact us to agree repayment of £246.26 within the next 10 days , further collection activity will be taken to recover the full outstanding balance.

Please do not ignore this letter as this could result in further action being taken to recover the debt .

31/05/13 Westcot

We acknowledge that have raised a query on this account and we would like to confrim to you how this will be investigated.

We will suspend all collections activity on the above account whilst the matter is under investigation.This means that we will not write to you, or telephone you in pursuit of the account whilst it is being investigated.
    10/06/2013 westcot
    We refer to your recent communication. Having contacted our client they have advised that the above balance is correct and due for payment .They state that the above balance relates to a current account, therefore no credit agreement is available.

In the circumstances, we believe the dispute has now been resolved and the full balance or an agreed monthly instalment is required by return. Payment can be made by direct debit or online

If in the event you believe you still have a valid dispute , please contact us with the details within the next 14 days otherwise your account will be returned to our recovery team for collection

8/11/2013 from capquest
    (wrong information about account they are saying it is a bank of Scotland credit card when it is a Halifax overdraft )
    capquest have been asked to manage the account , usual threats of may send doorstep agents, possible litigation .
    must contact them by the 15/11/2013 , if no contact then account will be passed to their solicitors HL Legaln

no contact will mean further action
    update

5/12/2013 sent swid to HL legal they think this account is a credit card but it is an overdraft .

9/12/2013 capquest saying they need £1 before they can send any information.

I am not keen to send a pound as this is an overdraft and will mean sending them a postal order which then costs me nearly double for a stupid pound plus the £1.60 postage , call me tight but I begrudge spending more than I have to .
    Last edited by Spent2much; 9 December 2013, 13:46.

Leave a comment:

• Spent2much
    replied

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
    Thanks for clarifying that S2M. In that case I would send Final Response - UE (No CCA Received)
    Thank you Pixie , I will send this tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• Pixie
    replied

Thanks for clarifying that S2M. In that case I would send Final Response - UE (No CCA Received)

Leave a comment:

• Spent2much
    replied

thank you for correcting it I appreciate that , I will check the file but I don't think we received anything in reply to the CCA request . Will get back later just going to see if my parents are okay
    had no cca back from jjb just threats of doorstep agents 3.12/12 account passed back to jjb, 27/3/13 pay now or else from wmd, then 31/10/13 trying to contact letter
    Last edited by Spent2much; 21 November 2013, 13:18.

Leave a comment:

• Spent2much
    replied

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
    Hi S2M I hope you don't mind but I changed the colour of the text where you indicated you couldn't...you need to click on "Edit Post" then "Go Advanced" to change the font colour.

For the ODs I would send the 2nd OD letter http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...CA-Information

JJB Sports Mastercard - Did you receive anything from WMD when you sent the cca request in July last year?
    thank you for correcting it I appreciate that , I will check the file but I don't think we received anything in reply to the CCA request . Will get back later just going to see if my parents are okay

Leave a comment:

• Pixie
    replied

Hi S2M I hope you don't mind but I changed the colour of the text where you indicated you couldn't...you need to click on "Edit Post" then "Go Advanced" to change the font colour.

For the ODs I would send the 2nd OD letter http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...CA-Information

JJB Sports Mastercard - Did you receive anything from WMD when you sent the cca request in July last year?

Leave a comment:

• Spent2much
    replied

Type of account (overdraft Lloydstsb) husband's

Date commenced (2003)

Approx balance (£384.89)original balance was £525

Account owner (moorcroft)

9/7/12 cca request sent
    13/7/12 request from moorcroft for £1.00 so they can deal with the cca request
    16/7/12 sent moorcroft £1 postal order
    1/8/12 moorcroft have sent postal order back saying it needs to be sent to and written out to LloydsTsb
    14/11/12 moorcroft asking for payment or may start legal proceedings.
    Letter from Moorcrof today, say they need a £1 before they can process mt request .
    this is an overdraft account i thought no £1 payment was needed

14/11/2012

Our records show that we have not received a payment from you since 02/08/12.

We must therefore ask you to make an immediate payment to us or contact this office within the next 48 hours.

Unless payment of this amount is received in the next 7 days we may remommend to our client that we take further debt recovery action against you without further notice.

Neither we nor our client wish to take this step and if you call us on the above number we would be happy to agree a repayment plan that you can afford and maintain.

Any payment may be attached to this letter and made payable to Moorcroft debt Recovery Ltd.

Yours sincerely.

30/11/12 Moorcroft,Our records show that despite our previous letters to you,payment has still not been received

your account is in arrears for the sum of £1.00
    Contact your dmc to arrange payment , contact us if you are no longer dealing with this third party .
    As a result of arrears the account has been passed to Home Collections Division for possible action

Threat of recovery action

21/1/13 from LloydsTsb account passed to Robinson Way

24/1/13 from robbers way
    do not ignore they have been authorised to revover this debt in full , threat of court action

28/1/13 sent account sold while in dispute letter
    1/2/13 from Robbers way

Your account has been passed to me for review. I am concerned that an affordable payment plan has not been agreed for payement of your account.

i want to make it simple for you to pay your account. Start to pay this account by making a MONTHLY PAYMENT OF JUST £30,(on due day of your choice), this can be agreed simply and quickly in one phone call to us. Or if you prefer, set the direct debit up online at http://www.robway.co.uk

If that is not affordable we need to hear from you, call us now, or email us at payline@robinson-way.com. Your circumstances will be considered.

If an affordable payment plan is not agreed with you, I will have no alternative but to pass your account for further action. Once your account leaves my hands there will be little more i can do to help you.

collections manager.

7/02/13

Please note we have noted the dispute/query you have raised.

We will make the necessary enquiries and let you know the outcome in due course.
    Stopped all recovery action for time being

11/02/13 LloydsTsb
    Cannot deal request until hubby sends a letter signed with his signature

13/02/13 to LloydsTsb CCA Request-Demand of Signature

18/02/2013 LloydsTsb

After looking into your complaint there is no record of you requesting a copy of the credit agreement for this account before now. I can assure you if we had been in reciept of this letter we would have responded sooner. Credit agreements do not apply to bank accounts and for this reason we cannot provide you with a copy of your credit agreement for the account requested.

I appreciate your concern with the fees which applied to your account. I can see you had a planned overdraft limit of £500. In providing you with this limit, we requested you to monitor the account and stay within its limit. I can see you last used your account on 26th february 2007 when you transferred £129.00 out of your account to leave £499.89 overdrawn. The transaction which took you overdrawn was the interest which we had pre notified you of. As such your account exceeded the planned overdraft and you were in an unplanned overdraft which was subject to unplanned overdraft fees as outlined in the terms and conditions of your account.

Fees continued to apply to your account until 2July 2007 , when we were made aware you were experiencing financial difficulties. From 26th Feb to 2 July 2007 £137.54 fees were applied correctly to your account.

When we were made aware you were experiencing difficulties and were dealing with Payplan we suspended all fees on the account and accepted the payments which were being made. Your account closed on 15 September 2008 with a debit balance of £599.68 and transferred to our Recoveries department as a longer repayment term was required . I can assure you no fees have been applied since 2 July 2007.

I appreciate you would rather make arrangements directly with us regarding payments, however, it is not practical for this to happen. It is normal for us to assign external recovery agents to act on our behalf (moorcroft) fromMay2011to August 2012. Due to no payments being made since then we assigned robinson way to contact you to discuss repayments.

To restore your confidence in us I have arranged for £137.54 fees to be credited to the account . Plese allow ten working days for the refunds to be processed at which point the amount owed will reduce to £384.89 . I will inform Robinson way of the revised balance.

21/02/13 LloydsTsb (no account number on this letter but i assume its for this account as hubbys tsb credit card is with 1st credit.

I was most concerned to receive your letter. Thank you for contacting us.

As your concerns relate to issues outside this control of this office, I have passed your concerns on to LloydsTSB's customer service recovery centre. It may take a while to gather all the facts together, but they will try to come back to you with a full response within the next few working days.

I think this letter has crossed with the one received a few days ago.

27/04/13 Robbers way

IMPORTANT PLEASE CONTACT US
    Your account still remains unpaid despite previous letters and calls. Your account is due to be transferred to our solicitors, Horwich Farrelly in the next 10 days, who may consider court action.

If you would rather agree an affordable payment plan directly with us to prevent this account being passed to our solicitors, please contact us without delay.

Just trying to update this, I'm now confused, 27 th April 13 Robinson Way threatened to transfer this account to their solicitors Horwich farrelly, and then 15 May 2013 drysden/fairfax wrote saying their client has instructed them to collect this debt.

18/5/13 sent SWID to drysdenfairfax

24/5/13 drysdenfairfax- pay up or may consider court action
    19/6/13 Robinson way doorspet visit threat
    26/7/13 Account from Capquest
    This letter is to inform you that your LRSB overdraft account has been referred to capquest to manage.

We have made enquires with experian crb who have confirmed that this is the current address for you.

it is our aim to agree a suitable plan with you to repay this debt. Our experienced team of negotiatiors are here to assit you in arranging a suitable arrangement . It is important an agreement is reached .

If contact is not made by this date your account will escalate to the next stage of recoveries (NO DATE WAS GIVEN)

09/08/2013 - Lloyds TSB
    As we haven't been able to agree a suitable repaymnet plan we've transferred your Ltsb to capquest , please contact capquest asap to arrange to pay back the outstanding amount.

27/08/2013 capquest - this correspondence is to inform you that your ltsb account has been referred to capquest to manage in all matters relating to collection , which may include:

personal visits by our doorstep collection agency
    possible litigation

it is our aim to ensure that a suitable payment plan is agreed and maintained. Our experienced team of negotiators are here to assist you in finding a plan that will clear your indebtedness, without the need for further action.
    If you are not in a position to settle the account in full, you will need to contact us to discuss a suitable solution to this matter .
    es your account for a pre-litigation review. Your account may be passed to our solicitors who may commence legal action on or around 16 th Oct 13.

Through the litigation process we will seek to obtain a County Court Judgement directing you to pay the monies outstanding. If we are successful and no payments are made towards your account, it maybe necessary to enforce the judgement through the courts by either a Warrant of Execution which will result in a bailiff visiting your address; by applying to the court for an attachment of earnings order which my result in deductions from you earnings by your employer or by seeking a charging order over you property to secure the judgement.

All of this action is avoidable . It is therefore in your interest to prevent the above course of action by contacting this office immediately to discuss settlement or a proposed arrangement to settle this debt.Our experienced pre-litigation team are on hand to assist you but this can only happen if you make contact before 16 Oct 13. Failure to respond by the date outlined may result in legal action being instigated.

31/10/2013 capquest
    Please be advised that we are now in the process of making arrangements for our doorstep recovery agents ScotCall Limited, to visit you due to your failure to make a repayment arrangement.

goes on about agents want full amount , but will consider a f&f

must contact them before 07 Nov 13 to discuss account to avoid doorstep visit
    update
    Last edited by Pixie; 31 October 2013, 19:35.

Leave a comment:

• Spent2much
    replied

Type of account (overdraft)husband's

Date commenced (2003)

Approx balance (£525)

Account owner (HBOS) think it was originally with Loydstsb

9/7/12 cca request sent

28/9/12 account passed to BLS 3/8/12

28/9/12 repayment plan arrears

13/12/12
    from BLS

14/12/12 BLS essential that you contact us today

24/12/12 from Halifax account passed to drysdenfairfax

31/12/12 drysdensfairfax solicitors
    threat of action if fail to pay.

31/12/2012 sent SWID to fairfax
    19/01/2013 resent SWID to fairfaz
    28/01/13 from drysdenfairfax

Thank you for your letter dated 31st December 2012 and I not all your comments.

As a result of your letter, we have contacted our clent to clarify the current position and seek their further instructions. We will write to you, further, once they have respnded . I confirm that, in the meantime, the matter is on hold.

09/03/12 from Halifax account passed to Robinson way

I now wait to hear from Robinson way and then send an account sold while in dispute reply

13/03/2013 from robbers way

Our client has authorised us to recover the full amount you owem shown above.

If you do not pay or agree a payment plan with us, we may advise our cleint to start court action ,

THREATS OF WHAT COURT MIGHT DO OUR CREDIT RATING BLAH LBAH BLAH.

12/03/12 from Robinson way

IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED

25/03/13 account sold in dispute sent to Robinson way

04/04/13 from Robinson way

Thank you for your recent contact. Our client has advised us that your issue has been resolved and you remain fully liable for the balance outstanding.

In the absence of any alternative dispute, we are unable to defer payment on this account and we now require your proposals for payment within the next 14 days .

After this time collection activity will resume.

ignore ?

8/4/13 from robinson way

Please note we have noted the dispute/query you have raised.
    We will make the necessary enquiries and let you know the outcome in due course.

In the meantime we will stop all collection activity for this account.

15/04/13 from Robinson way.
    Thank you for your recent contact. Our client has advised us that your issue has been resolved and you remain fully liable for the blalance outstanding .

In the absence of any alternative dispute, we are unable to defer payment on this account and we now requre your poropsals for payment within the next 14 days .
    Ater this time collection activity will resume.

01/05/13 robinson way

NOTE..IMMEDATE ACTION REQUIRED

You have not paid the sum you owe. Until it is paid your account will not be closed,but may stay registered as anupaid debt in your name. This may adversely affect your credit rating.

WE URGE YOU TO SETTEL YOUR ACCOUNT-NOW-AND CLEAR THIS UP ONCE AND FOR ALL

we can agree a reduced balance you can pay to settle your account and you may even be able to pay the reduced balance in instalments you can afford and will keep up, our staff are waiting to take your call
    Immediate payment can be made by calling us .
    18/05/13 drysdenfairfax
    We have been instructed by our clent's agent, Robinson Way,in relation to the above coutstanding debt.
    Legal action may be taken aggainst you unless you take steps to resolve this matter within 10 days of the date of this letter.
    To avoid further action you should either:
    -Make payment in full,or
    Pay what you can now and agree an affordable repayment arrangement to repay the remainder by contaction robinson way

18/05/2013 drysdenfairfax 2nd SWID letter.
    checked royal mail and this was delivered and signed for .

24/05/2013 from dysdenfairfax
    We are instructed that despite previous correspondence this matter remains outstanding. Unless this matter is resloved within 10 days of the date of this letter (23/05/2013) then we may have to advise our client to consider commencing legal proceedings against you.

Even at this late stage you can acoid court action by paying the debt in full or agreeing an affordable payment plan with Robinson way .

Please do not ignore this letter as taking no action is likely to lead to court proceedings being commenced which may increase the amount you owe with the addition of court fees, costs and interest .

03/06/13 drysdenfairfax
    We have been instructed by our client's agent, Robinson Way, in relation to the above outstanding debt, Legal action may be taken against you unless you take steps to resolve this matter withing 10 days of the date of this letter (1st June 13)
    To avoid further action you should either:
    Make payment in full o
    Pay what you can now and agree an affordable repayment arrangement to repay the remainder by contacting Robinson Way.

Any court action may result in additional court fees, solicitor's costs and interest being incurred which would be added to the amount outstanding.

04/06/13 sent letters of complaint to drysdenfairfax and robinson way, kindly composed bt ScabHunter

FORMAL COMPLAINT

Dear Sirs,

I am in receipt of your letter dated xxth March 2013, the contents of which are noted. Since your letter clearly refers to the threat of litigation, I am treating it as a formal letter of claim, albeit an entirely defective one. I refer you to the Civil Procedure Rules Pre Action Protocol Practice Direction, in particular Annex A and Annex B. You will note your letter fails spectacularly to comply with either of the aforesaid Annexes.

Since you are a firm of solicitors, I cannot excuse such failures, and place you on notice that any litigation on the back of this letter will result in an immediate application to the Court requesting the matter stayed with costs against you and your client on the indemnity basis. I refer you to Para 4.6 of the Practice Direction which explains the consequences of non compliance with the Pre Action Protocol.

I refer you also to my letter of 18th May 2013, which you signed for and have therefore presumably read. You have completely ignored the contents of that letter, and have chosen instead to send out a machine produced template which bears no relevance to the situation surrounding this alleged debt.

You will be aware that your clients remain in default of a legitimate request for information pursuant to The Consumer Credit (EU Directive) Regulations 2010 and also c.39 (s.74 (A&B) (VA)) CCA(1974). Your clients have a statutory obligation to provide this information, and without it I am unable to assess whether or not any liability exists to your clients, nor to assess the extent of any such liability should it exist. It would therefore be far more appropriate for you to deal with your incoming mail in a reasonable manner, instead of using machine produced threat letters as an expedient, and abusing the legal system by using it as a threat tool instead of a means of resolving disputes which cannot be settled any other way.

Accordingly, and in accordance with the CPR Pre Action Protocol Practice Direction, I look forward to your reply, dealing with the issues which were raised in my letter of 18th May. Note that any further obstructiveness and refusal to consider, or reply to, letters which are sent to you informing you of the true situation of your clients' affairs will result in a formal complaint being forwarded to the Solicitors Regulation Authority.

Yours Faithfully,

and this to RW -

FORMAL COMPLAINT

Dear Sirs,

I am in receipt of a letter dated xxth May 2013, from Drydens Fairfax solicitors. The letter is a formal letter of claim, threatening immediate court proceedings if I do not comply with their entirely unreasonable orders. As the solicitors have ignored my previous communication, and are refusing to discuss or even acknowledge the ongoing dispute relating to this alleged debt, they are in breach of the Civil Procedure Rules Pre Action Protocol Practice Direction, in particular Annex A and Annex B. Note that my letter of 18th May 2013, which was received and signed for, has been completely ignored.

Instead of responding to my legitimate dispute concerning your own failure to provide statutory information, the solicitors have mailed out a machine produced generic template which could apply to literally any alleged debt situation. This behaviour is obviously totally unacceptable, and any repeat thereof will result in a formal complaint being forwarded to the Solicitors Regulation Authority.

Notwithstanding this consideration, you remain legally responsible for the actions of any organisation which you engage on your behalf. It would therefore be in your own interests to deal with the ongoing dispute, of which you have been aware since you received my letter of 25th March 2013, instead of misusing solicitors purely for the purposes of threatening and frightening people. Your own nonsensical response dated 4th April 2013 is also a machine produced generic template, which is entirely inappropriate for the situation. You are obviously aware that communicating with alleged debtors in a misleading manner is contrary to the Office of Fair Trading Debt Collection Guidance, specifically Section 3.2.

I look forward to your response that you have withdrawn these badly behaved solicitors from this case, and that you are now prepared to deal with the issues raised in my previous communications. Any other response will result in this formal complaint being escalated to the Financial Ombudsman Service, and the Office of Fair Trading being informed of your continual breaches of their own published Guidance.

Yours Faithfully,

17/06/2013 from robinson way limited
    We refer to the above account and the recent issues you raised.

Having looked at your acount we do not seem to have received your recorded mail dated 18th May 2013. Can you please resend this mail and also provide us with the recorded delivery number to enable to us to look into this matter further.

On further investigation I have noted that your original dispute was regarding not receiving a valid CCCA request . Please be advised that the above account relates to an unpaid bank account . These are exempt from part V of the CConsumer Credit Act 1974 and as such there is no agreement available .

In the meantime i have placed your account on a temporary delay awaiting your above correspondence. If you have any further quries ,please do not hesitate to contact us

21/06/2013 Robinson way

As we have been unable to contact you via any other way, we may now arrange for a doorstep collection agent to call at your address to agree an affordable payment plan with you, dependant on your personal circumstances.

To avoid the matter being escalated to this next stage of the debt collection process involving a home visit, please contact this office disput circumstances and to agree an affordable payment plan directly with us.

19/07/2013 Robinson Way

We refer to the above account and our letter dated 13th June 2013.

As we have not received the correspondence that we requested in our previous letter and our client has advised us they have no details of your dispute and you remain fully liable for the balance outstanding.

Please forward your proposal for payment, we have held your account for 14 days to enable you to do this. After this time collection activity will resume on your account.

If you have any further queries , please do not hesitate to contact us .

09/08/2013 Robinson way

Despite numerous attempts to contact you, the above account still remains unpaid.

If you are having difficulties and need help or advice with your finances you can contact us or several organisations that can offer free impartial advice , details below

we can still agree an affordable payment plan with you. call us on the above number.

30/08/2013 Robinson Way

We have sent you a number of letters, tried to telephone you, and our doorstep agent may have called at your home, but your account remains unpaid.
    The full balance is due and payable. but this may not be affordable.
    NOTE We can offer a reduction to the balance you owe to settle this account depending upon your circumstances. To help you settle this account you may even be able to pay the reduced balance by instalments you can afford, and will be able to maintain.
    Call us now to take advantage of this
    02/09/13 resent letters of copies of complaint to Halifax and Robbers way
    7/9/13 Halifax We have not been able to agree a repayment plan your account has been transferred to Westcot

14/9/13 Westcot- We have been instructed by our client to collect the outstanding balance on their behalf.

You should read both sides of this notice carefully, follow the instructions and reply IMMEDIATELY . If you have any queries or any of the information supplied is incorrect, please contact us on the number supplied.
    TO AVOID WESTCOT TAKING FURTHER ACTION , YOU MUST:
    pay the balance in full to westcot .

PLEASE CONTACT US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AS FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN FURTHER RECOVERY ACTION

18/9/13 Robinson Way- We refer to the above account and acknowledge your recent communication .

Having now reviewed your comments we can advise you that your account has been returned to our client .

All future payments and correspondence must therefore be sent to our client , directly.

26/09/2013 Westcot

FINAL NOTICE

Our latest enquiries have now confirmed that you are still resident at this address but we have not received a reply to our previous correspondence.

Unless you contact us to agree repayment of £525.20 within the next 10 days, further collection activity will be taken to recover the full outstanding balance.

Please do not ignore this letter as this could result in further action being taken to recover the debt.

04/10/2013 westcot

REDUCED sETTELMENT OFFER

As a final attempt to avoid further action , our client has agreed that we can offer you a discount ot settle your account.

This offer is only available for a limited period so you should contact us by the 12/10/2013 to agree a suitable settlement, or the offer will be withdrawn and further action will continue to recover the full outstanding balance of £525.20

If you are unable to take advantage of this offer, we will still consider a realistic payment plan and you should contact us urgently to discuss your options. Unless a suitable arrangement is reached within 10 days of the date of this letter, further recovery action will be taken.

You can pay by debit card by calling *********

15/10/2013-westcot ...sent SWID

26/10/2013 from westcot
    the opportunity to take control of your outstanding balance.

westcot specialise in helping repayment plans
    offering an instalment plan to clear the balance

This debt will not go away and now is the best time to act. To take up the offer you need to contact us on the number above

31/10/2013
    from wescot

with reference to your recent communication regarding the above account, we can confirm this account related to a halifax current account, therefore your account is not covered by the CCA 1974

In view of the above we look forward to receiving payment in the 14 days
    update
    Last edited by Pixie; 31 October 2013, 19:34. Reason: Changed colour of text

Leave a comment:

• Spent2much
    replied

Type of account (JJB sports mastercard)husband's

Date commenced (2004)

Approx balance (£580)

Account owner ( oQor)

9/7/12 cca request sent

30/8/12 from iqor doorstep visit threat
    03/09/12 sent doorstep threatogram letter to iqor

12/11/12 from WMD
    Our client account number ***********
    client name Sygma Bank UK

The account you held with Sygma bank uk has been passed to west midlands debt collection limited for recovery and currently has an outstanding balance of £***

Full payment of the balance is required IMMEDIATELY.
    Please contact us without delay to discuss the full repayment of the debt. It is in your own interest to give this matter your urgent attention.

If you are uanble to pay your debt in full, please call us urgently to speak with a specialist payment advisor, who will discuss a payment option that is in your current ability to repay this debt. We accept that you may be experiencing financial difficulties and aim to help you through this difficult time.

This matter requires your urgent attention. To stop further action you must select one of the payment option listed at the side of this letter or contact us .

Please do not conact our client as they will refer you us.

28/11/2012
    WHD we may do this we may do that , doorstep threat
    3/12/2012
    iQor
    Dear *****
    We thank you for your letter.

On checking our records , we find that this has been closed on our files and returned to our Client of their control and management
    Please not your fee enclosed un-cashed.
    Please contact client direct regarding any quieries you may have quoting the client reference number obove.

6/12/12 WHD
    we previously contacted regarding this debt and received no response.

We are therefore in the process of instructing our agents to visit you at your address to collect payment.

27/03/12 WMD
    I am disappointed to note that we have still not heard from you regarding the payment of your debt
    Your options

pay within 72 hours
    telephone us to arrange a repayment plan

we are currently reviewing our options to take further action

shall i ignore this ?

31/10/2013 WMD
    we have been attempting to contact you for some time to discuss this debt but without success.

We consider all offers however low.

its really important you call us now as this debt may soon be passed on to another dca or solicitors. We are offering you this final opportunity to repay this debt in a way that is manageable for you.

update

Leave a comment:

• Spent2much
    replied

Type of account (overdraft)joint

Date commenced (2003)

Approx balance (£935)

Account owner (HBOS)

9/7/12 cca request sent
    28/9/12 from Halifax account passed to BLS 3/8/12

26/10/12 repayment plan arrears

14/11/12 payment reminder BLS

13/12/12
    from BLS

14/12/12 from BLS it is essential that you contact us today

24/12/12 from Halifax
    Account passed to drysdenfairax solicitors

31/12/12 drysdensfairfax solicitors ( both of us received a letter from these as it is a joint account )
    threatening charging orders and court action .

31/12/12 sent sold while in dispute letter,
    not showing as received on royal mail website.

17/01/13 from Drysdenfairfax
    17/01/13 from drysdenfairfax
    failure to pay , avoid further action you must pay the debt.

20/1/13
    sent sold while in dispute letter

26/01/13 from drysdenfairfax solicitors

I acknowledge receipt of your letter dated 19 January 2013, together with the enclosures, and i note all your comments.

I have reviewed your file and , unfortunately, i can find no record of us receiving your earleir letter of 31 December 2012. We were, therefore, unaware that this was in dispute. As a firm of solicitors, please be assured that we are well aware of our responsibilities with regard to the Office of Fair trading Debt Collection Guidance.

As a result of your letter, we have contacted our client to clarify the current position and seek their further instructions. We will write to you , further, once they have responded. I confirm that, in the meantime, the matter is on hold.

I trust this resolves any immediate concers, but if you do have any further queries, please let me know.

06/04/13 from Halifax
    account passed to Capquest

10/04/13 from capquest

This correspondence is to inform you that your Halifax current account has been referred to capquest to manage your account in all matters relating to collection , which may include
    - Personal cisits by our doorstep collection agency
    - Possible Litigation

It is our aim to ensure that a suitable payment plan is agreed and maintained . Our experienced team of negotators are here to assit you in finding a plan that will your indebtedness, without the need for further action.

If you are not in a position to settle this account in full, you will need to contact us to discuss a suitable solution to this matter. Contact must be made by 15 Apr 13, by calling us on 0844********

No contact will mean further action.

How to pay: Please see reverse of this letter.

sold while in dispute letter ?
    12/04/2013 sent sold while in dispute letter

24/04/13 capquest
    NOTICE OF DOORSTEP AGENT VISIT.
    Please be advised that we are now in the process of making arrangements for our doorspet recovery agents ScotCall Limited, to visit you due to your failure to make a repayment arrangement.

If a response is not received by 30 Apr 13, we may choose to dispatch an agent and they will call at the address above between the hours of
    8.00am-8.30pm Mon-Fri
    9.00am-4.30pm Saturday
    The doostep agent is instructed to collect the full amount due or to compile a report as to your financial position to assist in any possible further action. All agents carry identifification and receipts for payment will be issued on request.
    To avoid a visit from this specialised doorstep collection agency, you must contact us by 30Apr 13.
    If you contact us before this date, we can offer you a settlement figure on your outstanding balance.
    Alternatively , we will be open to suggestions from you on how your account can be settled by way of instalments suitable to your present financial circumstances.We will not be demanding payment in full and will work with you to come to a final solution to this problem without the need for employing services of doorstep recovery agents.
    Should an agreement be reached to settle your outstanding account with a reduced payment and once the payment has been received and cleared, your account will be closed and your credit file updated showing that the balance has been satisfied with a special flag of parital settlement.
    You will find how you can pay and other relevant details that may assit you on the reverse of this letter.
    we trust that you will take this opportunity to contact us and get this matter settled without the need for visits by the doorstep collectors.

03/05/13 from capquest
    We thank you for your correspondence and respond as follows

Please either provide details of any dispute in respect of the outstanding balance on this account , enclosing supporting documentation if available or contact us to arrange payment of this account.
    14/05/13 capquest

Thank you for youre recent communication.

We regret that you have been disatisfied with our service and we will be conducting a thorough investigation into the issues you have raised . Once we have completed this, we will write to you again with the outcome of our investigations.

A copy of our internal Complaints Procedure is enclosed. Please take the time to read this as it explaines how we will deal with your complaint and the timescales within which we will do so.
    24/05/2013 capquest
    We write in response to your letter dated 12April13

Winthin your complaint you state the account has been in dispute with the original creditor due to your request for the agreement made under the CCA not being acknowleded.
    We were instructed by Halifax on 29 March 2013 to contact you regarding an outstanding balance of £935.06. We were not made aware of any dispute or issue with your account and were acting in good faith based on the information supplied to us.

Based on your comments we contacted halifax who has confirmed the following .

*This debt relates to a current account , not covered by the CCA so the enclosed is not relevant, continue to pursue*

In light of the above you may wish to contact halifax directly as we are unable to comment on their response or any actions taken prior to our involvement.

The account shall remain on hold for 30 days to allow you time to contact halifax. Upon this time the account shall be returned to the relevant department and contact shall be reattempted.

We offer our apologies for any inconvenience caused and should you wish to discuss this matter further please contact us .

8/10/2013-Halifax
    As we haven't been able to agree a suitable repayment plan we've transferred your Halifax Bank Account to a debt collection agency. Westcot Credit Services ltd. We've instructed Westcot to arrange collection of the outstanding amount.

Please contact Westcot as soon as possible to arrange to pay back the outstanding balance.
    14/10/2013 from westcot

westcot credit services we have been instructed by our client to collect the outstanding balance on their behalf.

you should read both sides of this notice carefully. follow the instructions and reply IMMEDIATELY if you have any queries or any of the information supplied is incorrect please contact us.

TO AVOID WESTCTO TAKING FURTHER ACTION YOU MUST

PAY THE FULL BALANCE TO WESTCOT

15/10/2013 sent SWID to westcot.

31/10/2013
    from wescot

with reference to your recent communication regarding the above account, we can confirm this account related to a halifax current account, therefore your account is not covered by the CCA 1974

In view of the above we look forward to receiving payment in the 14 days

update
    Last edited by Pixie; 31 October 2013, 19:31. Reason: Changed colour of text

Leave a comment:

• vint1954
    replied

I would just a one liner to Freds referring them to their last letter

Leave a comment:

• Spent2much
    replied

Originally posted by IF View Post
    Hope you don't mind S2M, I've fixed your youtube clip
    course not thank you