GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script SeaSaw Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SeaSaw Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SeaSaw Diary

Hi all time I update my diary for Santander is as followed, not much of a worry here at the moment.

Santander
    Type of account Loan
    Date commenced 26/07/07
    Approx balance £9512.3
    Date last paid £1 month Token Last Paid March 2012
    No Paying
    Status default
    Account owner DCA Anker’s Apex

This Loan was taken out to pay original loan which was taken out in 2005, PPI for 2007 onwards been paid back, Will need to put claim in for PPI 2005.
    Was paying £1 month Token last paid March 2012
    This has been sent to 3X DCA

29/03/12 Call 10.18 from Apex told to put in writing.
    4/4/12 CAA sent to Apex
    4/12 Letter from Apex, re home visit appointment.
    4/12 Letter from Apex no cca. Sent back my cheque and letter.
    4/12 CCA sent back to Apex
    5/12 Apex sent Transaction Summary
    5/12 Apex sent Docs most unreadable
    6/12 Letter from Apex
    6/12 sent Missing Prescribed terms. blagging it
    6/12 Apex thank you letter re missing prescribed terms.
    8/12 Apex they would like to refer the recent high Court judgment of Judge Waksman QC handed down 24/12/2009.Also enclosed docs.
    8/12 Cabot have bought account.
    1/14 Cabot its Important I contact them.
    1/14 Cabot they are prepared to reduce the balance.
    3/14 Cabot You must contact us.
    5/14 Cabot We are sending your account to another debt company.
    5/14 Fire Instructed to recover amount owed.
    6/14 Fire despite repeated requests you still owe us.
    8/14 Cabot sent statement of account.
    8/14 Cabot notice of arrears.
    9/14 Cabot We have recalled your account from Fire, and will help me move forward.
    9/14 Cabot Next step they will transfer my account to external debt collection company in 7 days.

Kind Regards
    Seesaw
    My Brains not in sycn leave me alone.

Comment

Hi there

All quiet on the western front? Any news?

Best
      SnV
      "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi guys all well at the moment just had bi-annual statement of account today.

Santander
        Type of account Loan
        Date commenced 26/07/07
        Approx balance £9512.3
        No Paying
        Status default

This Loan was taken out to pay original loan which was taken out in 2005, PPI for 2007 onwards been paid back, Will need to put claim in for PPI 2005.

4/4/12 CAA sent to Apex
        6/12 Letter from Apex

8/12 Apex they would like to refer the recent high Court judgment of Judge Waksman QC handed down 24/12/2009.Also enclosed docs.
        9/14 Cabot We have recalled your account from Fire, and will help me move forward.
        9/14 Cabot Next step they will transfer my account to external debt collection company in 7 days.
        2/15 Cabot sent bi-annual statement of the account
        Will file away see what they send next!

Kind Regards

SeeSaw

Comment

If the twue copy of the executed agreement is illegible, then they clearly have not complied with the request.

Comment

Hey Seesaw

Long time no update! Hows things going? All quiet on the western front hopefully!

Best
            SnV
            "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by SeeSaw View Post
              over the last few month Lowell’s deicide to take my husband to courts, I decided because I was still so angry about the loan I was going to fight back.

Niddy and the gang worked in the back ground pointed me to there preferred solicitors. ATW wrote the defence for me when the court claim form arrived. I went to mediation but that came to nothing so it was off to court we would go.

. . . .

The date for court came; we didn’t attend court hearing or site at home waiting for the call that the case was lost. I received a call from the solicitor saying the advocate who was doing the case would like us to go to the court, unfortunately it was to late for us to get there in time, well thinking this doesn’t look good, and carried on with my day.

Time had past the solicitor called again, both sides had given there argument as to the merits of the case, and the Judge decided he had to go to lunch, on his return he said he needed time to make his judgment and that was that.

The solicitor called me back later in the day. We WON the case. The claim was dismissed due to the Claimant’s breach of section 77 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. I never for a moment did I think we would win; I’m still stunned and can’t believe it’s true.

The moral of the story is the little guys can and do WIN.
              How did I manage to miss this earlier post !

You won a court claim against Lowells. That's bloody brilliant.

Well done you.

Plan B x

Comment

Santander
                Type of account Loan
                Date commenced 26/07/07
                Approx balance £9512.3
                No Paying
                Status default

4/4/12 CAA sent to Apex
                6/12 Letter from Apex

2/15 Cabot sent bi-annual statement of the account
                Will file away see what they send next!
                8/15 Cabot we have tried to contact you and had no response from you.
                Filed letter
                8/15 Cabot they are currently in process of reviewing next step.
                Filed letter

Just a small update 2 letters this month.

We have been trying to contact you about your account. letter filed.

We have not been able to gain your commitment to repay your debt.We are currently in the process of reviewing the next step available to us. letter filed.

Will see what happens next.

Kind Regards
                SeeSaw

Comment

yup, way to go

Comment

Hi guys
                    been some time since my last posted. Just to update you all, there has been no new details to tell. Nothing has happened since Court Win with Lowell, no letters or calls. I hope others are having the same.

Kind Regards

SeeSaw

Comment

• Re: SeaSaw Diary

Thanks for updating your thread, it's always good to know what's happening, even if it is nothing! Long may peace last.

Comment

Peace perfect peace xxxxx
                        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Thanks for the update. It's good to hear nothing's happening
                          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Working...
                          X