GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script inspirational's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

inspirational's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: inspirational's UE diary

Any advice guys?

Please!

Comment

Hiya

I think you'll find that Cloggy has already answered in his usual colourful way.

Just a quick question, have they actually tried to contact you, ie have you ignored them ?

Personally I wouldn't stress about it, these people are 99% full of it.

Comment

The only contact has been via letter which I've only responded too as advised on this forum,.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by inspirational View Post
          They've sent me a letter saying they are sending someone round from "Resolvecall" to attend my property within 7 days unless they hear from me. The letter is dated 7 days ago.

Advice pls.
          they very rarely actually appear and if they should either ignore them or open the door and tell them to get off your property.

since their daft deadline is up, I really wouldn't worry. They are trying to intimidate you, don't let them

Comment

Am I right in thinking this is a UE account and you've just sent them the missing prescribed terms/sold in dispute templates so far?

If so, and you feel you really want to respond you could resend the harassment template together with the Refusal to Accept UE template here: http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...cept-ue-status

Comment

Hi, just checking if all is OK?

Best wishes
              IF
              "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
              X