GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Miss Muddle's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miss Muddle's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Miss Muddle's UE Diary

Awesome. Nice one

keep the letter very safe.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Will keep it under lock and key Niddy....Your a STAR worth your weight in gold.

Comment

Great news
        GM

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Muddled View Post
          Rob Way have eventually accepted that this account is SB. All thanks to Niddy and this amazing site, once again....,
          (Sorry smilies not working can only put one on each time, then it doesn't let me use another).

Just want to say a HUGE THANK YOU TO NIDDY AGAIN FOR ALL HIS HELP.
          That's excellent news about the SB issue Miss Muddled

Sorry to hear that your smilies aren't functioning on the site so here are some from me on your behalf

Comment

More good news I am so pleased for you MM but I am sorry to hear that Mr M is in hospital, sending a hug
            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Great news MM

Sorry to hear Mr M is back in hospital...hope he's feeling better soon x
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

How's it going Miss M? Are you OK and is Mr M any better?
                Elsa xxx

Comment

Hiya

How are you all - not seen you for almost 4 months so hopefully things have quietened down somewhat? Hope you're both keeping well.

Niddy
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi there

All quiet on the western front? Any news?

Best
                    SnV
                    "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                    X