GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Intrum Uk Finance Limited - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intrum Uk Finance Limited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

This weekend my daughter wandered onto her credit file like you do , and noticed another account on there from Intrum. I ve never come across this before and would be interested to know if they can do this. To me it looks like she has opened another account, a loan, because the amount is on it that she allegedly owed Lloyds. The Lloyds account is now just registered as closed.

I ll attach a screen print . SB Click image for larger version

Name:	Intrum on experium2.jpg
Views:	618
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	1533714
    If you are using a shovel to dig yourself into a hole, a credit card company will be happy to give you a JCB !!

Comment

sold on hence closed at lloyds
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

ok... so nothing unusual, I d just never seen that before, the buyer re registering it on a report.
        Thanks Tech Clerk
        If you are using a shovel to dig yourself into a hole, a credit card company will be happy to give you a JCB !!

Comment

They can just change owner's name all
          ?Else stays the same as long as accurate
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well , we have received a solicitors pre action letter from their solicitors, which i have sent copies of to Di and posted on diary.

Comment

Originally posted by Susiebling365 View Post
              we have received a solicitors pre action letter from their solicitors, which i have sent copies of to Di and posted on diary.

I've replied to your email and posted on your thread.

Di

Comment

I’ve received a letter of claim today from Lester Aldridge on behalf of Intrum UK Finance Limited. I have updated my diary and sent an email with a copy of the letter to Di.

Are they still not registered to take court action? Would appreciate some advice on how to proceed. The original agreement was Tesco and enforceable.
                thank you!

Lola

Comment

Originally posted by Lola girl View Post
                  I’ve received a letter of claim today from Lester Aldridge on behalf of Intrum UK Finance Limited. I have updated my diary and sent an email with a copy of the letter to Di.

. . . The original agreement was Tesco and enforceable.

The credit agreement may be enforceable but that doesn't necessarily mean the debt is enforceable. There are other legal hoops which they will need to jump through before getting a CCJ.

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Lola girl View Post

. .. The original agreement was Tesco and enforceable

Until you take a closer look at it

Di

Comment

Hi, I've been on a DMP for approx 7 years and decided to come off to manage the debts myself. I'm going to CCA them all but in the meantime I have been receiveing daily answerphone messages from Intrum legal dept and now a letter (I presume they've now received notice that my DMP has ended).
                      As I say the latest have been from Intrum legal but previous letters have been from Intrum which states the debt had been asigned to Intrum UK Finance.
                      Can anyone advise as to whether it is likely that my debt is being delt with by Intrum or Intrum UK Finance (and their lack of registration would apply to my debt).
                      Many thanks
                      Last edited by ttx; 25 November 2020, 13:28.

Comment

Originally posted by ttx View Post
                        have been receiveing daily answerphone messages from Intrum legal dept and now a letter

. . . Can anyone advise as to whether it is likely that my debt is being delt with by Intrum or Intrum UK Finance (and their lack of registration would apply to my debt).

Possibly, especially if they decided to issue legal proceedings.

Is the letter you've received a formal Letter of Claim saying they intend to issue a claim?

Can you give me a little more information about the debt.

Di

Comment

Hi Diana

Thanks for getting back to me.

The debt is for an Aqua credit card account opened in 2012 and defaulted in 2013 so no longer on my credit file. 1st Credit were initially dealing with it but then Intrum since 2018. The balance is £1,400.

I don't think it's a formal letter of claim, it says that the payment plan is in arrears but I have not informed them of a change in circumstances. They want me to fill in a financial statement with an offer of repayment within the next 10 days. "Should no contact be forthcoming we will consider whether taking legal action to recover the full balance is both reasonable and proportionate. The Intrum Legal Department is part of Intrum UK"

Comment

Hi Diana

Thanks for getting back to me.

The debt is for an Aqua credit card account opened in 2012 and defaulted in 2013 so no longer on my credit file. 1st Credit were initially dealing with it but then Intrum since 2018. The balance is £1,400.

I don't think it's a formal letter of claim, it says that the payment plan is in arrears but I have not informed them of a change in circumstances. They want me to fill in a financial statement with an offer of repayment within the next 10 days. "Should no contact be forthcoming we will consider whether taking legal action to recover the full balance is both reasonable and proportionate. The Intrum Legal Department is part of Intrum UK"
                            It doesn't sound like a formal Letter of Claim but you're welcome to email it to me for an opinion using di@joannaconnollysolicitors.co.uk

I also think you should start a new thread in the Unenforceable Diaries section here (click on New Topic top left) > https://all-about-debt.co.uk/forum/d...bility-diaries where you can list all the debts which were in your DMP and get suggestions on how to manage each one since no two debts are the same.

Seven years is long enough to be in a DMP - time to enjoy your unenforceable journey

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

It doesn't sound like a formal Letter of Claim but you're welcome to email it to me for an opinion using di@joannaconnollysolicitors.co.uk

I also think you should start a new thread in the Unenforceable Diaries section here (click on New Topic top left) > https://all-about-debt.co.uk/forum/d...bility-diaries where you can list all the debts which were in your DMP and get suggestions on how to manage each one since no two debts are the same.

Seven years is long enough to be in a DMP - time to enjoy your unenforceable journey

Di
                              Thanks Di, I have just sent an email.

I will also start a diary as suggested.

Comment

Thanks Di, I have just sent an email.

I will also start a diary as suggested.

And I have replied

Di

Comment

Working...
                                X