GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HOIST FINANCE UK HOLDINGS 3 LIMITED - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOIST FINANCE UK HOLDINGS 3 LIMITED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nightwatch
    replied
    Hi, nml
    welcome to AAD,
    look forward to helping you.
    NW, oops
    once known as Not rich or famous.

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied
    I think we need to change your username as well as we do not discuss the clown you've named yourself after on this forum.

I'll email you directly to arrange once you reply and start chatting more frequently.

Leave a comment:

• Joanna Connolly Solicitors
    replied
    Hello NotMartinLewis

I'll reply to your thread in more detail tomorrow - probably with a load of questions before suggesting your next steps.

Your username caught my eye tonight

Di

Leave a comment:

• NotMartinLewis
    started a topic HOIST FINANCE UK HOLDINGS 3 LIMITED

HOIST FINANCE UK HOLDINGS 3 LIMITED

I have a debt relating to an old Lloyds bank overdraft that I defaulted on (approx £2000). My understanding is that the default was registered with credit reference agencies on 15/04/2016 but I have never seen this confirmed in writting, only over the telephone.

On 3 January 2020 I received a letter from Lloyds bank informing me that 'Lloyds bank plc has assigned all of its rights, title and interest in respect of the above referenced account (including the outstanding balance) to Hoist Finance UK Holdings 3 Limited ("HFUKH3L"), effective 28 November 2019'. The letter goes on to state that Hoist Finance UK ("HFUK") is now the data controller for my personal data. And that Robinson Way have been appointed by Hoist Finance UK to 'manage my account'.

I also received on 3 January 2020 a notice of assignment from Hoist Finance UK Holdings 3 Limited ("HFUKH3L"). This notice states both that:
    • "HFUK" has been appointed by "HFUKH3L" to manage all matters related to this account
    • Robinson Way has been appointed by "HFUK" to manage your account

I had not made any payments on the account for several years but did make e a token payment (£2 at end of March 2020) and one further payment (£10 at the end of April 2020) The intention was to try pay this amount each month in future.

However I've since discovered in other threads about the Hoist that some other Holding companies in the Hoist Portfolio (HOIST FINANCE UK HOLDINGS 1 LIMITED & HOIST FINANCE UK HOLDINGS 2 LIMITED) are not authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to exercise the rights of a lender.

Can anyone confirm that that is also the case for Hoist Finance UK Holdings 3 Limited ("HFUKH3L")? If so is my debt unenforcable?

Any other advice on how best to deal correspondence from Robinson Way also greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

NML
Working...
X