GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HOIST FINANCE UK HOLDINGS 1 LIMITED & HOIST FINANCE UK HOLDINGS 2 LIMITED - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOIST FINANCE UK HOLDINGS 1 LIMITED & HOIST FINANCE UK HOLDINGS 2 LIMITED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotMartinLewis View Post

Interested to happen across this post today as I also received (yesterday) a letter (dated 14/04/2022) from Hoist Finance UK offering me a 33% reduction to settle my account.

I thought initially that the offer was made because its coming up for 6 years since the original default date of my debt (although when my debt becomes statue barred is not entirely clear). But maybe just some wider push from Hoist to settle accounts ahead of the business being sold.

I will try and put a more detailed update on my original thread in the next couple of days.
    I am in the same boat, but if the accounts were enforceable why haven't they issued proceedings and why offer such large discounts,

Comment

Originally posted by Mrreese6018 View Post

I am in the same boat, but if the accounts were enforceable why haven't they issued proceedings and why offer such large discounts,
      For those that take the bait or negotiate then their Statute Bar Clock restarts! Means a nice pristine 6 years to run Debt for the the New owner! Now thats adding value isn't it!

Comment

Working...
      X