GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lloyds tsb no CCA received now CCJ received Please help me - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lloyds tsb no CCA received now CCJ received Please help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lloyds tsb no CCA received now CCJ received Please help

Have a think, i'll be around most of tomorrow so don't fret - seriously, it's not like they can make you homeless for £8k..

G/Nite.....

Niddy
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thank you

I am working 12 hour shifts all weekend so maybe you can help me after that

Thanks for your time i am really grateful

Comment

For your information aimeebella, Nidd has created a thread all about credit reference agencies, and has provided a link within that showing how to get your credit report. It should show whether you have a default, and on what date it was registered. See here viewtopic.php?f=48&t=48
        If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Hiya see the legal thread here: ---> viewforum.php?f=59

Look at the top 4 posts - they will help you defend this claim.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: Lloyds tsb no CCA received now CCJ received Please help me

any update on this or has aimebella left us....

Comment

Shes not logged on since 8 October...
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                any update on this or has aimebella left us....
                Hasn't been on since her last post, hope she's ok
                "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

I know - see, the thing is, its good to trawl through archives and find older posts that are left outstanding and revive them - doing this alerts the OP that their thread was updated and can bring them back again...

edit - changed to correct word of trawl
                  Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 23 June 2011, 19:03. Reason: thanks rizzle!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                    I know - see, the thing is, its good to troll through archives and finds older posts that are left outstanding and revives them - doing this alerts the OP that their thread was updated and can bring them back again...
                    Although it would be better if people trawled through the archives rather than trolled them.
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by rizzle View Post
                      Although it would be better if people trawled through the archives rather than trolled them.

I didn't mean to say troll

Comment

Working...
                      X