GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script copy of request for a my CCA not giving but confusin letter. - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

copy of request for a my CCA not giving but confusin letter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: copy of request for a my CCA not giving but confusin letter.

first of all i'm sorry but i could not log into my old account as mattydavies i had the right password but the problem was i could not reset as my old email address was with ukonline which they have closed down now.

anyway last week i finally got another letter back from lloyds, i think they were ignoring it and i did send it regestered, i sent a copy also to a firm which was phoning daily and sending lettters every week lloyds are using Dedt managers ltd, they actually returned a letter apologizing and said they were not aware of the ongoing dispute and sent corespondent to there client.

Niddy can i send you the response letter via email please, it has a part saying,

" i'm concerned that i'm obtaining advice about my legal rights from a third party or internet web site which is incorrect, if followed it is entirley possible that this will cause you to breach the terms of your agreement"

regards matthew

Comment

Originally posted by mattydavies View Post
      first of all i'm sorry but i could not log into my old account as mattydavies i had the right password but the problem was i could not reset as my old email address was with ukonline which they have closed down now.
      I've sorted this, check your PM's ok?

I'll also email you a copy at the bt address......

anyway last week i finally got another letter back from lloyds, i think they were ignoring it and i did send it regestered, i sent a copy also to a firm which was phoning daily and sending lettters every week lloyds are using Dedt managers ltd, they actually returned a letter apologizing and said they were not aware of the ongoing dispute and sent corespondent to there client.
      Ok, so they are hassling you - let me see the letter - click the link within my siggy for sending agreements....

Niddy can i send you the response letter via email please, it has a part saying,
      see above

" i'm concerned that i'm obtaining advice about my legal rights from a third party or internet web site which is incorrect, if followed it is entirley possible that this will cause you to breach the terms of your agreement"

regards matthew
      Don't worry - seen it 100's of times before! Of course they are going to disagree with our advice, we're verging on unlawful - UE is the last straw to try and get some peace, don't forget that - it's not exactly the right thing to do, according to some opinion.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

hello niddy understand it's the weekend i just wanted to check that you got my emails with the 2 attachments.

thankyou in advance matthew

Comment

hello niddy understand it's the weekend i just wanted to check that you got my emails with the 2 attachments.

thankyou in advance matthew
          You've been sending to the wrong email address... it needs to be sent to agreements@all-about-debt.co.uk

Just ignore this, no response necessary - seen in 100's of times before....
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

thankyou Niddy much appreciated.

Comment

thankyou Niddy much appreciated.

Comment

update: not heard anything at all no calls no letters except a apology from a debt collector and said they will not be bothering us until they hear from there client, will not hold my breath they bound to start again the pestering.

thanks for all.

Comment

update: not heard anything at all no calls no letters except a apology from a debt collector and said they will not be bothering us until they hear from there client, will not hold my breath they bound to start again the pestering.

thanks for all.

stop being so pessimistic now matty

It's like we know what'll happen before it does eh? haha

Comment

we did get another letter from debt collector and bank shortly after last post but ignored them and not heard since so have no idea if they closed it or not time will tell but if the do start up again because of this site i can deal with it.

sorry to bump this thread but i wanted to thank this site for the help it has given me and my wife, the pressure got so bad for her she said recently that it was hard to think straight and unimaginable things would go through her mind the stress the panic attacks and so on was a daily accuracy, i came across NIDDY and others on this site, i have got my wife/mother back again and she is happy again and only deals with what money she has in her pocket.

i say to anyone don't hide share it as your always going to get someone who can and wants to help.

thanks to all

Comment

Working...
                    X