GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script What to do when your account is Assigned? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to do when your account is Assigned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What to do when your account is Assigned?

I sent MBNA a CCA request about 4 years ago and what I got back was a great big steaming pile of dung. My understanding is/was that as this was in response to a CCA request it was all that they could rely on in court, a place they were extremely reluctant to go to as far as my account was concerned.

Now that this has been sold to Arrow, does the same apply? Are Arrow bound by what MBNA sent me in response to my CCA request?

Regards.

Fred

Comment

Pleased I have read this, I also have received the MBNA-Arrow assignment letter after 4 years of silence...

Comment

then just ignore it
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
          ???

You were the only person that found that DELIBERATE error

Well done Cloggy
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bassett View Post
            I sent MBNA a CCA request about 4 years ago and what I got back was a great big steaming pile of dung.
            That was nice.

I hope you allowed it to rot down before you applied it to your garden.

My understanding is/was that as this was in response to a CCA request it was all that they could rely on in court, a place they were extremely reluctant to go to as far as my account was concerned.

Now that this has been sold to Arrow, does the same apply?
            How willing are they to waste more money, over and above that which they've paid for an unenforceable account?

Are Arrow bound by what MBNA sent me in response to my CCA request?
            They should be, unless they've been sent what the cat at the Mafia Bank of North America had been hiding at the bottom of her litter tray and, from that, they've been able to "reconstruct" a valid and enforceable agreement.

Comment

Working...
            X