GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Hello and Welcome Finance - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello and Welcome Finance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello and Welcome Finance

Thankyou.

Have not got a scanner at the moment so will pop round to friends tomorrow to get this up on the site. Should I post here on this thread or the UE???
    As far as the PPI is concerned, I believe that this was removed on second agreement, although this will be clearer to see wwhen posted as this all confuses me.

Comment

post here - it's fine.....

Basically we need a lot more info...
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

With Welcome Finance I think you will find rather than stopping and refunding the PPI they have hidden the costs in the second agreement.

Indeed that tactic is riff with welcome and it does give you good grounds to fight.

Anyway ill do some calculations when you have loaded the agreements and see where you stand.

Regards

Comment

Great, will get them uploaded tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
          X