GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Advice needed Aktiv Kapital and BCW - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advice needed Aktiv Kapital and BCW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Advice needed Aktiv Kapital and BCW

the original default by Ge Capital/Topshop account would have been early 2002, that has been off my file for years now and i remember it showing as satisfied n my CRA too, Aktiv Kapital Did put a default on my account when the took ovr chasing it, i think 2003 cant remember what it said last time i seen aktiv kapital but they are not on my CRA at all now. the only accouts i can see on my CRA file are bank account mobile phone account next directory account and 2 credit cards which are still active accounts i am using to rebuild credit history

Comment

Got a letter from them this morning saying theyhave placed acount on,hold and are referring back to their client(aktiv kapital) for further instructions. We shall wait and see what ther next move is

Comment

Haha. Predictable

Keep us updated
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Guess it's all quiet at your end then?

Happy Birthday btw
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X