GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script SAR response incomplete? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SAR response incomplete?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SAR response incomplete?

Regards to the overpayments wait til this is all sorted then put in a reclaim.....
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Sorry not been back for a while, been a hectic couple of weeks with other family stuff.

Im not going anywhere with the fees overpayment at the moment anyway, just kept a record fo the info for future.

On the other stuff, the complaint is in to the ICO and I have sent all the paperwork off to my household insurance to see if they will cover my legal expenses, just a matter of the waiting game for the time being.

Comment

Morning, any update over the last week? y
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi, sorry for been away and very busy for a while!

Latest info:

Household Insurance company won't provide me the legal cover as the issue started before the policy started, I had recently changed policies to another company as my original one had more than doubled on renewal!

I have my own payment agreements with two of the three outstanding creditors, the third (HFC Bank) will not agree any payment schedule until I provide them with proof of my mortgage and details of how much I have outstanding to all other creditors etc. I have given them a financial statement which shows how much I pay but they want the outstanding amounts to all those creditors. Where do I stand with this? I don't see why I need (or am I obliged to provide?) that information when they have the financial statement showing what I am paying out, or am I just being overly awkward?

Nothing else on the ICO complaint as yet.

Comment

Hiya

Yes you should declare exactly what you're paying out - I would provide it cos it will help you long-term.... pointless hiding things from them really....

Comment

I have already given them a financial statement showing all my incomings and outgoings, they just want the outstanding balances for the other creditors aswell and proof of my mortgage. I am going to put the info together this weekend and send it off anyway, had a 'discussion' with them on the phone yesterday about it and as usual I was given contradicting information during the call and whenever questioned on the contradictions they just came up with other excuses, this seems pretty typical really.

It just annoys me that all the other creditors were quite happy with a phonecall and setting up payment arrangements but HFC have to be problematic. So much for all the talk about 'if you are having problems, just talk to us' that the banks etc. always go on about!

Comment

I know it's a pain but they will never change so unfortunately to get anywhere you do need to repeat yourself sometimes, bummer I know but its that or be continually messed about.....

Comment

Yea, I know what you mean, Ive just come round to taking a really hard ball stance with them now. Even after my 20 minute phonecall with them last night to get this sorted out, I have just this minute been phoned again and given another load of different information! Its like trying to deal with kids in a primary school haha.

Comment

you'll learn to forget speaking to them - waste of energy and time! gh

Comment

Working...
                    X