GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Cabot / Citi - Assignment of Debt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cabot / Citi - Assignment of Debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cabot / Citi - Assignment of Debt

Originally posted by leena View Post
    hi been a while but thought i would give a quick update!!I have received a reconstituted true copy of my agreement so they say??????

just having look at it but not really sure what iam looking at???

can you help nid please??
    Yep - see this and follow the instructions: ---> User Guide - Sending your Agreement to Niddy
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

hi nid

Thanks for quick reply i have sent cca to ya.Please can you let me know you got ok as a bit shit with all the computer stuff.

thanks again

Comment

hi nid

Thanks for quick reply i have sent cca to ya.Please can you let me know you got ok as a bit shit with all the computer stuff.

thanks again
        When did you take the account out?
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

well over 10 yrs ago can try and find out exact date if you need?????????

Comment

well over 10 yrs ago can try and find out exact date if you need?????????
            Nope, thats fine - its unenforceable, it is a recon (as they claim themselves in their letter to you) - therefore respond with this: ---> CCA Query - Copy Document Supplied

Nice one, this is

Comment

Thank you Nid!!!

Will keep you updated

Comment

Hi people

Had the recon cca from cabot and ignored there request to contact them in 28 days, and then their request to contact them in 14 days. Now got another request to contact them within 14 days.
                My question is are they getting desperate as they know it's not a real cca (actually got two one from citi and one from the original associates card which look very similar and have no dates or signatures and look like terms and conditions) should i send and letters or just continue to ignore?
                All advice gratefully accepted.

Comment

HI Hops

You need to start your own thread, has Niddy actually seen any of these CCAs?

Comment

Originally posted by hops1963 View Post
                    Hi people

Had the recon cca from cabot and ignored there request to contact them in 28 days, and then their request to contact them in 14 days. Now got another request to contact them within 14 days.
                    My question is are they getting desperate as they know it's not a real cca (actually got two one from citi and one from the original associates card which look very similar and have no dates or signatures and look like terms and conditions) should i send and letters or just continue to ignore?
                    All advice gratefully accepted.
                    Can you send them to me?

---> User Guide - Sending your Agreement to Niddy

Comment

hi nid hope you had a great holiday!!i have had a response from cabot and have sent you the letter if you could advice that would be great!!thanks alot

Comment

hi nid hope you had a great holiday!!i have had a response from cabot and have sent you the letter if you could advice that would be great!!thanks alot
                        Just ignore it mate

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                          Just ignore it mate
                          Thanks nid

Comment

Thanks nid

Comment

Working...
                            X