GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Barclays=Egg - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barclays=Egg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Barclays=Egg

Originally posted by greymatter View Post
    What their letter states is that they cannot produce a copy of my CCA.They go on to say that the Debtor is not required to repay the o/s amount.
    So is there not a letter which I could use that states no CCA as confirmed by the OC therefore UE etc.
    The one you have kindly directed me to appears a bit heavy when in fact they agree they cannot produce the docs.
    Thanks very much for your input here.
    Ok then send this....> Final Response - Unenforceability (No CCA Received)
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks In2Deep
      I have used this (edited as needed) and will send Monday recorded.
      It is their admission of failure to supply the CCA that makes it UE .So a BIG thanks to this site for all the help it has given me . I still have a few old debts yet to clearand will put them up as and when I tackle them.

Comment

Good luck - keep us updated
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Will do.

Comment

Rec'd letter from Moorcroft in which they state that 'there is a clear conflict of opinion with our client between your perception of CCA rulings and the views expressed by our client'.
            They go on to say'there is an impasse here with regard to the account'
            They are now returning the account to their client and will cease any further activity with regard to it.
            My post *13 refers to the fact that they cannot trace the original CCA.
            Niddy, I realise that this will probably get moved on but sounds UE to me,what say you?
            I am now ceasing payments.

Comment

As they cannot trace the cca then it's unenforceable. They always argue that they're right and you're wrong! No need to send anything back.

I would have stopped the payments already but definitely stop them now.

It will get passed on to other dcas but until an agreement is produced it's
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks Pixie

Comment

Nice one, Greymatter!
                  Just subscribing to this as I have the same card. Barclays haven't appointed an Ork to chase it yet but fingers crossed it'll be the same response.
                  Did you ever CCA it while you were still with Egg?
                  Shep

Comment

No I didn't as I was a greeny then.This site has given me the necessary umph to defend my corner.
                    I was paying a small token amount for a long time so I felt that the CCA route would rock the boat!!
                    WRONG.
                    Greymatter.

Comment

Just received letter from BC informing me that the account has been passed to Allied International Credit.They go on to inform me that BC will no longer accept any communication from me.
                      Whats my next move please?

Comment

Just ignore.
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Niddy
                          Should I upload this account into the Diaries section?

Comment

Working...
                          X