GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Capquest :( - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Capquest :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Capquest

Originally posted by Helpers View Post
    They haven't got anything yet. The judge asked us to prove the PPI claim thing and if we want to reply on any part of the 1974 Act to render this unenforceable. Also Capquest hasn't presented a default notice so they have to find that.
    Right so it has been been set-aside then, pending the creditor providing the information? Or not?

You need to speak to Paul, I will PM you ok?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Helpers View Post
      They haven't got anything yet. The judge asked us to prove the PPI claim thing and if we want to reply on any part of the 1974 Act to render this unenforceable. Also Capquest hasn't presented a default notice so they have to find that.
      Very considerate of the Judge...... ..... he/she sounds like they're trying to point you somewhere....
      Remember the mantra:
      NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
      Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
      Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
        Very considerate of the Judge...... ..... he/she sounds like they're trying to point you somewhere....
        Indeed - one might also ask if Abbey had issued a Default Notice and, if they did, when was that issued?

Comment

Let's think back the default v termination! They've terminated and attempted to enforce an UN-defaulted account (new word lol)!

I've pm'd the op with pauls contact details for professional counsel which may be best here
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

hey no we told the judge that we want to bring the act into action and he said go away and find the exact parts you want to use.

Have already contacted Paul.

Is there any other advice that you could throw my way?

Thank you all!

Comment

Speak to Paul

I've sent you his number so if he doesn't get back to you then try calling tmw.

That's my advice

Comment

Any update here?

Comment

Working...
                X