AMEX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AMEX

Thanks guys think i am going to leave it alone tbh, it worries me to much of the effect it could have if it didn't go my way.

Comment

Shame, I think we were getting to the point where we could see how it worked and that it would be unlikely to blow up in your face. Although as NID says, perhaps £800 is too small an amount.
      No longer a mod.

Comment

I can kind of answer this, I recently went into dispute with my AMEX personal card and I have a corporate AMEX card. My name on the corp card along with company name. The company apply for the card but you end up being responsible. I have yet to come to a satisfactory agreement regarding my personal account and today received a letter from corporate AMEX stating they have withdrawn my corporate card and I need to return it to my employer, cut in half. Nice! No more saying yes to business trips for me - can imagine that going down well! Hope this helps?!?!

Comment

Ok thanks for this. So they obviously hide behind the "we'll do what we want" screen.....

Idiots. Lol.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by chittybangchis
            I can kind of answer this, I recently went into dispute with my AMEX personal card and I have a corporate AMEX card. My name on the corp card along with company name. The company apply for the card but you end up being responsible. I have yet to come to a satisfactory agreement regarding my personal account and today received a letter from corporate AMEX stating they have withdrawn my corporate card and I need to return it to my employer, cut in half. Nice! No more saying yes to business trips for me - can imagine that going down well! Hope this helps?!?!
            You just made my mind up i will just keep paying my Personal one then, i am not risking losing my corporate card and funding the expenses myself.

Thanks Chittybangchis

Comment

Originally posted by OVERSPENDER
              You just made my mind up i will just keep paying my Personal one then, i am not risking losing my corporate card and funding the expenses myself.

Thanks Chittybangchis
              You're more than welcome, I was shocked to say the least - but there you go as Never in doubt says, they make up their own rules as they go along k

Comment

You're more than welcome, I was shocked to say the least - but there you go as Never in doubt says, they make up their own rules as they go along k
                Yep - they sure do 1 1
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                X