GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Which Template letter next please ? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Template letter next please ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which Template letter next please ?

Thank you In2

Comment

Thank you everyone who helped me with this problem for my friend. Letter now done and tweaked accordingly.. I just hope that she has the guts to stand up to them on her own now..

You have all been wonderfully helpful..

Chooch

Comment

Originally posted by Chooch View Post
        Thank you everyone who helped me with this problem for my friend. Letter now done and tweaked accordingly.. I just hope that she has the guts to stand up to them on her own now..

You have all been wonderfully helpful..

Chooch
        Thanks - please though keep in touch, don't just go now
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I wont.. This is a great site and very helpful where money is concerned.. I shall pop back and forth .. I just need to get moved myself now so will be a bit incognito for a while lol

Comment

I wont.. This is a great site and very helpful where money is concerned.. I shall pop back and forth .. I just need to get moved myself now so will be a bit incognito for a while lol

Yey

Hope the move goes well, have fun and catch you next time you're here - hopefully after a stress-free move yea?
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Yeah.. stress free.. I hope so, its been stressy up until now..

But then I have ATOS to deal with.. a new stress and worry.. <---ga ga ga ga lol

Comment

Yeah.. stress free.. I hope so, its been stressy up until now..

But then I have ATOS to deal with.. a new stress and worry.. <---ga ga ga ga lol
                Atos? in what way....?

Comment

IB migration to ESA

Comment

IB migration to ESA

I know what Atos is, but in what way are they stressing you? have they failed you or are you due to go meet them...?

Comment

I have the medical questionnaire to fill out by mid October then I shall be called for a medical assessment to determine whether I can go out to work or not..

Its stressful because they are just making everyone fit for work more or less unless they are in a coma or dying..

Comment

I have the medical questionnaire to fill out by mid October then I shall be called for a medical assessment to determine whether I can go out to work or not..

Its stressful because they are just making everyone fit for work more or less unless they are in a coma or dying..
                        Thus we have an appeals process.... but they do have to be strict, and as an ex dwp fraud manager myself I do agree with the strict stance - totally. However I also think they should bear in mind not all claimants are taking the piss, but unfortunately the scroats of society have killed that for you all.

If we shoot all the scroats that just take take take all the time, then we'll be a lot better off. Large ship, lots of oil, set off to sea.... Byeeeeee

Comment

Sadly yes.. they are the culprits that have made it hard for the genuine..

What is scary for me and the others who have illness's same and like mine is that its a complex one and not alot of doctors/medical professionals know of it or understand its complexities.. I just have to make sure there is plenty of informative info in my paperwork

Chooch

Comment

Best of luck, keep us updated

Comment

Any update on this, how did it go with ATOS ?

Comment

Working...
                              X