GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Need help with cards :( - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help with cards :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need help with cards

Just phoned again and left an automated message asking for me to phone them on an 0845 number.

5 times on a saturday now

Comment

read this case
      http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/...e/2011/B3.html
      then you will see the importance of records

Comment

Had an email from MBNA today, just asking me to pay outstanding amount immidiately.

I am still waiting their reply to the missing terms letter I was told to blag them with.....

Ignore the email?

Phone calls still coming but ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueArmy View Post
          Had an email from MBNA today, just asking me to pay outstanding amount immidiately.

I am still waiting their reply to the missing terms letter I was told to blag them with.....

Ignore the email?

Phone calls still coming but ignored.
          Send this Harassment by Telephone
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul. View Post
            read this case
            http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/...e/2011/B3.html
            then you will see the importance of records
            I wish you'd bloody link to our version Mister.....

---> K HARRISON v LINK FINANCIAL [2010]
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

This phone call thing... would it put me in an even more bad light with Egg if I send the harrassment letter?

I have noted down about 10 calls in past 3 days. From 8am til 8.30pm. Its not a problem to ignore them as I ignore all 0800/0845 numbers anyway. If its important they should leave a message. Egg is just that computerised system leaving a message.

Comment

Well BA why worry about being in bad light with EGG? They are wrong to continue harassing you. I would not bother even blocking the calls following the "Harrison" judgement. I used to answer after we got over the original fright of this nonsense, make sure who they were, refuse any security even identifying myself and tell them in writing only (and in fact to our sols) phone down. Then log the call, date time etc and brief outline.

One weekend in the early days Friday morning to late (9PM) on the Si=unday night we took 100 calls (yep 100) from Barclaycard's Indian footpad thuggery centre. The Following weekend was 80 calls from a centre supposedly located in South Africa. Then when they couldn't break us it was Mercers Calders and all the other comedians that infest this sorry excuse for employment. For a period I took sport from baiting them at their own game but there is no point in that unless you are really up for it.

But do keep a good log. It could prove to be very useful.

regards
                Garlok

Comment

Cant believe I am getting calls on Sunday at 11 am now from Santander (Asda card)

They want to try sending me my CCA.

Noted date and time down for future reference

Comment

Originally posted by BlueArmy View Post
                    Cant believe I am getting calls on Sunday at 11 am now from Santander (Asda card)

They want to try sending me my CCA.

Noted date and time down for future reference
                    What to do, send these in order, as per necessary - that will stave off some of the harassment.
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                    X