Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Immoral?

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
    The problem is though that the CCA does not protect the consumer as it should because soon as it hits the court common law is thrown into the mix.

Now we all know that statute law overceeds common law, however most judges will go the common law route so you end up trawling through piles and piles of case law to build you defence.
    That's the most annoying thing but you then come here and we pass you over to Paul who just loves kicking arse! And who beats them at their own game using ANY law at his disposal

See, simples
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: Immoral?

Yep and the bastards don't even obey that either!
      regards
      Garlok

Comment

Working...
      X