GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Natwest Loan No paperwork - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Natwest Loan No paperwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Natwest Loan No paperwork

I'd have thought that compo was about right. As regards no paperwork I wouldn't give up on that. Whatever the FOS says, if they don't have any paperwork, they can't enforce!

Comment

Thanks Helmsman Nat Pest are really Terrible good luck with your complaint fingers crossed !!!

Comment

Thanks Caspar. I certainly got the impression the FOS was on their side and not mine. The FOS did say as they have no paperwork they cant enforce it Natwest have even written that in a letter to me. I will keep on at them as still have a PPI claim to put in !!!
        cheers

Comment

Good on you Batchy! Sadly, it's a fact that you will alaways have to fight for justice, so grit your teeth and back to battle. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by batchy_21 View Post
            Thanks Caspar. I certainly got the impression the FOS was on their side and not mine. The FOS did say as they have no paperwork they cant enforce it Natwest have even written that in a letter to me. I will keep on at them as still have a PPI claim to put in !!!
            cheers
            FOS do seem to have the banks side at the moment, they seem to take the banks word over the customers and even if you point out they are in breach of regulation they dont seem to care!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mgfboy View Post
              FOS do seem to have the banks side at the moment, they seem to take the banks word over the customers and even if you point out they are in breach of regulation they don't seem to care!!!
              Hmmm, need I remind you the FOS are paid charged £500 per case that they mediate - this is paid by a "fine" to the bank so my response is, of course they take the banks side - the banks pay their wages

It makes you laugh, if not you'd just cry!!
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks all
                I got the letter this morning from the FOS outlining what action they have taken or shall i say lack of it.
                I must have misunderstood her on the phone as Natwest had already given me £300 (Niddy knows about this) they gave me £300 as full and final settlement of the complaint they didnt even give me the option to accept it or reject it they just paid it straight into my bank. The actual compenstion for sending my documents to the wrong address is £250 £550 in total.!!

It is only £250 as i didnt suffer any financial loss the only reason i didnt was that i shut down al my accounts with them. When i pointed out the legislation and how serious this is the FOS were not bothered

So what do you think i should do accept the money and call it a day or i have the option to continue with the compaint through FOS if im not happy or is there another way to attack them

Thanks guys

Comment

Hi Batchy,

Thanks for the clarification. I'm happy to be corrected on this, but you haven't made a financial loss. I know this was because you were savvy enough to close the accounts, but the FOS will probably take the view this was your choice, you didn't have to close them.

I'd be surprised if you get anything else from the FOS due to the reasons outlined above. I also think that's wrong, but there we go!

Comment

I agree, its not best but hey at least you have managed to get £550 out of them..... however if you're unhappy at the FOS then consider complaining to the lead adjudicator and request the case is reassessed.

Best of luck
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                    X