GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Natwest Loan No paperwork - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Natwest Loan No paperwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Natwest Loan No paperwork

NIDDY

The RBS letter has been emailed to you

Thanks very much

Comment

Originally posted by batchy_21 View Post
      NIDDY

The RBS letter has been emailed to you

Thanks very much
      Hiya

No email from you as yet? Did you use the link below (in signature)? It should go to agreements@all-about-debt.co.uk

Cheers
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Ya

No i sent it to your other address which just said "email niddy" do you want me to re-send to the other one?

cheers

Comment

Nope it's fine, it's gone to niddy@

I'll be back tonight and we'll sort this letter.

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hiya

Ok regards to natwest, can you just list what you have with them for me and answer my question about the bank account (closure?)....

i.e what products do you have, approx start date and approx balance. Also any closed/repaid/refinanced products such as a loan that later got consolidated with a bigger one etc - reason for this is to establish what you can claim on and what the sar is missing.

Thanks

Comment

Hi Niddy,

Right I had a current account with NatWest that started in 1997 this was closed earlier this month as I didn’t use it and I was fed up with them and partly due to the loss of my data. In 2002 I had a credit card with them. In 2003 I entered into a personal loan with them in the local branch stated that due to my age I needed PPI as I wouldn’t be granted the loan!. This was to help with a car and refinance the credit card this was for 3500. Payments around 100 a month no paperwork for it.
              In 2004 I consolidated this loan into a new one and borrowed an extra 1000 payments to upgrade to a motorcycle payments went up by about £20 a month. I think they just carried on with the PPI as I had to extend this loan by a couple of years to 5 years from 3 to keep the payments the same.
              In 2005 another credit card with them this was paid off in the same year. In 2006 I took out another loan for 18200 over 7 years (this is the un-enforceable loan) 271 a month payments this has no PPI.
              In the letter you would have seen I challenged the amount as they only paid in 14000 at the time I really couldn’t remember taking a loan in 2004. However I vaguely remember doing this so suppose their data is correct.
              I have a mortgage with them from 2010 for 5 years the only other products with the loan, mortgage is an e-savings I don’t use which currently has 1p in it!

That about it
              Thanks

Comment

Hiya

Regards to the letter - what was in the final response dated 26th march? Can you please send me a copy of this and also what you sent to them, to allow a final response?

Cheers

Comment

No problem i can do. I am working this evening but can send them accross tommorow morning

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by batchy_21 View Post
                    No problem i can do. I am working this evening but can send them accross tommorow morning

thanks
                    Ok - this is really complex lol.

Have you had the bank statements yet? In their letter they say they'll send them to you, but really before I can do anything I need to see the last letters

Comment

Final point for the moment ( ) do you only have one loan with Natwest? Basically, from that letter is appears that you kept getting consolidation loans thus paying one off with a new one, is this accurate or did you actually have more than one live loan at any one time?

Thing is, you need to do this 3 pronged really.
                      1. Formal complaint to RBS
                      2. Formal complaint to ICO
                      3. Formal complaint to FOS
                      Basically we need to get RBS to issue a final response regards the other points raised so that you can deal with the ombudsman as the bank look likely to continue to argue, plus it doesn't help that they have already issued a final response.

We'll get there, just for the moment and before I can get too involved, I need to ask these questions so when i've got the history clear in myself, I can then argue the points for you using the correct legislation.

Make sense

Comment

Makes sense thanks NIDDY

I haven’t got the bank statements yet. The letters I will send you in the morning are from NatWest Customer Relations and as you saw in the RBS letter they are looking at it as well for another opinion.
                        Only had one NatWest loan at a time and consolidated each one with the new one right up to this current one.
                        I agree a three pronged complaint is good although I have already emailed the FOS with some of the details so they should be partly aware although another letter won’t do any harm !!:niddy

Comment

Cheers mate - right we'll sort this tomorrow night then! I'm only around till Weds night so try and email me anything else you think pertinent at the same time tomorrow so I can sort it for you then, obviously it's gonna take me a bit of time to compile your complaints so lets get all the info together then i'll be able to compile them accurately for you.....

Too much info is good, not enough is bad and leaves you more open to abuse (ie by the bank)

Comment

Cheers I will sort that out first thing tomorrow and I will have a think tonight for anything else relevant.
                            Appreciate it thanks

Comment

Hi Niddy

emails sent to the address i used yesterday enjoy !!!!

thanks

Comment

let me have a read of it all

Comment

Working...
                                X