GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Advice Please about UE route - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advice Please about UE route

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Advice Please about UE route

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    I can't find an email from you. Can you please resend agreement using email address below in my signature. Post here once sent and I'll check.

Thanks.
    Hi Niddy, I have separately to the webmaster email address that you referenced. I think I have done something wrong as i uploaded the files to a thread entitled Lloyds banking group and it has had no response.

Thanks for your help

Comment

Hi it's

I tend to not update the load agreement section as I'm always on my phone hence email is best
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi it's

I tend to not update the load agreement section as I'm always on my phone hence email is best
        Thank you very much Niddy. I have many more so should I send them in emails again ? Also if you see from the thread, I did complain on the handling which in hindsight is not the right hing to do, howeverr they offered me £75 compensation, should I take it. Also after this, do I await for a threathening type letter before I do anything else ?

Comment

Update on loan 1
          Originally posted by Johng27 View Post
          Debt 1
          • Type of account - Credit card

• Date commenced 20th February 1989

• Approx balance - £8317.68

• Date last paid - last full payment about 8 years ago

• Are you on arrangement or not paying - Was on a payment arrangement but not been paying since 20th June 16

• Status - Default served 3 years ago on the account

• Account owner Lloyds Banking Group (OC)

Sent request for CCA on 16th November and reminder 4th January 16. No acknowledgement. Continued payment on arrangement
          Further letter sent complaining about for lack of response on 19th July 16. Also stated that payments would not be forthcoming.
          19th Aug 16 - Letter from Lloyds apologising for no response. An offer of £75 for frustration caused and a photocopy of original CCA which I have sent to Niddy. I have complained to the financial ombudsman on quality of CCA as totally illegible and the fact that they did not respond at all but with hindsight, this may not be the right course of action.

Next steps - awaiting Niddy to respond but not paying at present

Hi it's

Comment

Debt 2
            • Type of account - Fixed Term Loan agreement

• Date commenced 24th November 2003

• Approx balance - £11643.39

• Date last paid - 15th September 2016

• Are you on arrangement or not paying - Yes £50 per month

• Status - Default gone off file. was originally a CCJ but this is now off file as well

• Account owner Lombard Direct (OC) - Idem Servicing collecting (unsure whether debt transferred)

Have sent CCA to Niddy for assessment. Intersting was CCJ for £150 but think it has changed hands several times and now only pay £50

Comment

Debt 3

• Type of account - Credit Card agreement

• Date commenced 8th April 2002

• Approx balance - £6044.36

• Date last paid - 8th September 2016

• Are you on arrangement or not paying - Arrangement to pay

• Status - Default gone off credit file

• Account owner Lombard Direct (OC) - Westcott now collecting

CCA sent to Niddy

Comment

Debt 4

• Type of account - Credit Card agreement

• Date commenced 23rd November 1999

• Approx balance - £11732.93

• Date last paid - 15th September 2016

• Status - Default gone off credit file

• Account owner PRA Group

CCA sent to Niddy

Comment

Thank you very much Niddy. I have many more so should I send them in emails again ? Also if you see from the thread, I did complain on the handling which in hindsight is not the right hing to do, howeverr they offered me £75 compensation, should I take it. Also after this, do I await for a threathening type letter before I do anything else ?
                  take the money & run - although they *might* credit the account - see what happens yea!
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Debt 1

• Date commenced 20th February 1989

• Approx balance - £8317.68

• Date last paid - last full payment about 8 years ago

• Are you on arrangement or not paying - Was on a payment arrangement but not been paying since 20th June 16

• Status - Default served 3 years ago on the account

• Account owner Lloyds Banking Group (OC)

Sent request for CCA on 16th November and reminder 4th January 16. No acknowledgement. Continued payment on arrangement
                    Further letter sent complaining about for lack of response on 19th July 16. Also stated that payments would not be forthcoming.
                    19th Aug 16 - Letter from Lloyds apologising for no response. An offer of £75 for frustration caused and a photocopy of original CCA which I have sent to Niddy. I have complained to the financial ombudsman on quality of CCA as totally illegible and the fact that they did not respond at all but with hindsight, this may not be the right course of action.

Hi all, I am looking for next steps advice. I received a letter from Lloyds, they believe that they have finally sent me a copy of the CCA. Niddy has confirmed as UE.

I am also receiving texts asking me to ring them for payment and they have also sent me a letter asking for reschedule of payments that I had on arrangement.

So do I

a) Ignore and wait for a more demanding letter
                    b) tell them that their copy is UE
                    c) tell them to stop sending texts to my phone
                    Last edited by IF; 2 October 2016, 10:00. Reason: Deleted PDF - Name showing

Comment

Hi Johng27, I've deleted the PDF as your name was showing.

Best wishes
                      IF
                      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Hi all, I am looking for next steps advice. I received a letter from Lloyds, they believe that they have finally sent me a copy of the CCA. Niddy has confirmed as UE.

I am also receiving texts asking me to ring them for payment and they have also sent me a letter asking for reschedule of payments that I had on arrangement.

So do I

b) tell them that their copy is UE
                        c) tell them to stop sending texts to my phone
                        If its UE then at this point better to have no communication with them.

This seems to me to be the correct approach at this time.

If you can keep records of the txt's with time and date (they are pestering you).
                        Same with any phone calls be polite but don't engage, everything in writing.
                        Put the paper work into order and scan documents etc.. date envelopes etc..

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                          Hi Johng27, I've deleted the PDF as your name was showing.

Best wishes
                          IF

Thank you, I could not delete it

Comment

Debt 5

• Date commenced 22nd March 2003

• Approx balance - £15912.68

• Date last paid - 15th August 2016

• Status - default gone off file

• Account owner MBNA (OC) Debt Managers (DCA)

CCA sent to Niddy but looks inelligible

Comment

Replied to all emails.

Comment

Replied to all emails.
                                Thanks you very much Niddy I will update the threads and take the fight on the ones I can which I must say is in the majority.

Comment

Working...
                                X