GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Could really use some help and advice. - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could really use some help and advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Could really use some help and advice.

There is no judgement here, most of us have been through your situation. Love the new avatar.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
      There is no judgement here, most of us have been through your situation. Love the new avatar.

Farther Christmas can't find his hat ??
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
        Thanks, I'm glad you like it .

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post

Farther Christmas can't find his hat ??
          - Found it! Will have to have a new picture taken with it on

Comment

Originally posted by Red88 View Post
            Thank you for the welcome MrsD

I felt cornered at the time and didn't know what else to do, I thought it was the best option available to me.

I will answer any questions you may have, I appreciate you taking the time to help.

It is a paid service, the company is called Money Plus, I spoke to them last week and they take 17.5% of my payment.

Welcome to AAD Red, you re in a great place as anyone who can sort your problems its these guys. We all empathise with you so don t worry about feeling cornered or guilty or anything else. I m no expert like Plan B and Elsa and many others, but I have learnt a lot, and thankfully on the otherside of debt now, hope to see you there soon.
            If you are using a shovel to dig yourself into a hole, a credit card company will be happy to give you a JCB !!

Comment

Originally posted by Red88 View Post
              I am very glad my son came across this forum and suggested I make a thread, thank you for the reassurance, I sure hope so.
              Your son is very clever then because you've ended up at what I call (of course I am biased) the best consumer forum out there! Don't worry, you're now in very safe hands and the help you'll get here will be second to none.

Welcome - I hope you enjoy your stay with us

Niddy
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Susiebling365 View Post
                Welcome to AAD Red, you re in a great place as anyone who can sort your problems its these guys. We all empathise with you so don t worry about feeling cornered or guilty or anything else. I m no expert like Plan B and Elsa and many others, but I have learnt a lot, and thankfully on the otherside of debt now, hope to see you there soon.

Hi Susiebling365, thank you for the welcome .

Pleased to hear that you got your debts sorted, congratulations. I bet life feels a lot more satisfying without that burden.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  Your son is very clever then because you've ended up at what I call (of course I am biased) the best consumer forum out there! Don't worry, you're now in very safe hands and the help you'll get here will be second to none.

Welcome - I hope you enjoy your stay with us

Niddy
                  Thanks Niddy, I feel better knowing that I have the support of AAD behind me.
                  Last edited by Red88; 23 November 2015, 14:41.

Comment

Working...
                  X