GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Statute Barred - lost SJ hearing*Thread CLOSED*-Case continues in AAD+ - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Statute Barred - lost SJ hearing*Thread CLOSED*-Case continues in AAD+

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Statues Barred lost SJ hearing

Originally posted by johno23 View Post
    Hearing was 1 hour.

The judge did not ask if I wanted to appeal, he made it clear the cause of action is the default notice.
    I hope he made it loud and clear for the benefit of the tape

Thanks you for your documents which have arrived safely.

Will get reading.

Plan B x

Comment

Thanks planB. Let's sort this mess out
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Seamus - thanks mate
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Cheers Niddy, btw you were right, I went back to my pm over there and the URL had been changed so I did as you suggested.

S

Comment

Originally posted by Seamus View Post
            Cheers Niddy, btw you were right, I went back to my pm over there and the URL had been changed so I did as you suggested.

S
            Are we still the last internet page

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              Are we still the last internet page
              Yes, the last internet page

Comment

Hello JohnO and welcome to AAD!

You've come to the right place and fingers crossed for you on getting this absolutely awful judgement overturned
                "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: Statute Barred - lost SJ hearing

Just spoken to Jono on phone. Let's get Jo on the case and see what she says.

Good luck

Comment

Hi johno and welcome to AAD. I'm sorry about last week, you will receive excellent legal advice here and if there is any way to redeem this situation it will be found.

i should think there will be many CCA lawyers who would love to fight this.
                    Last edited by cymruambyth; 15 August 2015, 16:59.
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                      there will be many CCA lawyers who would love to fight this.
                      Theres less than 6 in the UK. We use the best.

Comment

Hi Johno,

Glad you got here, I'm dotty50 over there!

Still a member, not been banned............................ yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                          Theres less than 6 in the UK. We use the best.
                          Totally agree, I wandered around for ten years until getting the wink to come here, the best quality advice to be had.

I was on the other site but tended to get sarcasm more than advice until I was "rescued l" I wish you the best of luck
                          If you are using a shovel to dig yourself into a hole, a credit card company will be happy to give you a JCB !!

Comment

Jono you are in the best hands possible xx
                            if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Welcome Johno and glad you found your way over here. CAG are a bloody liability but hopefully this will get sorted out now you're in the right hands.

Comment

Update - formally referred to solicitor to assess for you. Joanna will be in touch directly.

Please keep your thread updated and check your email as I have just emailed you.....

Good luck

Comment

Working...
                                X