GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Spud v MKDP ( Barclaycard) - LBA Received - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spud v MKDP ( Barclaycard) - LBA Received

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spud v MKDP ( Barclaycard) - LBA Received

I hope your mother is on the road to recovery soon Spud. It's stressful enough dealing with an ill relative without other cr@p going on.

Keep that letter very safe and I hope Barclaycard don't find anything other than cobwebs and spiders in that cellar
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

All good wishes to mum Spud ,as Pixie says keep the letter safe x
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Spud View Post
        I am unsure whether this is in reply to my LBA response or MKDP have lost their marbles . . . the letter I received is the standard template " We write further to your recent request for documents" and "Unfortunately at this time we are unable to fulfil your request" letter. Not an acknowledgement of my LBA response or anything.
        Have you got Royal Mail Track & Trace confirmation for your LBA response letter which was sent separately to your CCA request with different dates on each letter?

Does this latest letter from MKDP start with something like "we write in reply to your letter sent on xxx xxx" because that'll indicate which one of your letters they are responding to? Did it specifically acknowledge your CCA request because your LBA response letter also requested documents?

Plan B x

Comment

I have the Royal mail track and trace receipts that show both delivered the next day after posting ( a few days apart) and both signed for.

The letter says nothing more than "in response to your request for documentation" so no clues there... but it is the standard template letter they send when they cannot yet comply with a CCA request while they are waiting for documents. They are unable to comply with my request and are approaching the original creditor ect

I have had a CCA reply already ( Exactly the same as previous CCA reply) so I can only assume this would be in response to my LBA reply yet it does not answer or address any of the points that the letter makes. Pretty crap response really.....send a template letter that does not address any of the points raised.....Long may they keep it up

Comment

Working...
          X