GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script KKA's Unenforceability Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KKA's Unenforceability Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KKA
    replied
    Re: KKA's Unenforceability Diary

Hi
    Just a quick update on this one.
    I sent the prescribed terms letter as advised.
    Following the initial response, I received an additional letter 4 weeks after stating they are still attempting to deal with the dispute.
    I have now received a further letter stating the same again, however this time it also has the following statement.
    'As we have not been unable to provide you with a final response within the time stipulated in the complaint handling rules, your may now refer the matter to the financial ombudsmen service'. They also enclosed a leaflet for information.
    It then goes on to say we will however continue to investigate the matter and shall issue a response to you upon receipt of the required information from the original creditor.

Do i need to do anything further at this stage of just keep quiet?
    Thanks for your help.
    KKA

Leave a comment:

• Pixie
    replied

No need to do anything, just sit and wait and see what they send next. It will probably be a letter to say that they've complied with CCA 1974 but let's wait and see.

Leave a comment:

• KKA
    replied

Just a general update; the prescribed terms letter was sent as advised by Niddy; a response was received - Do i need to do anything further or just sit and wait?

The response was standard...

We acknowledge receipt of your dispute and shall endeavour to provide you with a response in due course.

MKDP LLP takes great care to ensure that such matters are dealt with in a professional manner and as such, we will be conducting a thorough review, which may include liaising with your original creditor. We can confirm that until such time that we are able to provide you with a satisfactory resolution, your account will be placed on hold and all collections activity will be suspended.

KKA

Leave a comment:

• KKA
    replied

Hi All, Just for general info, the document was uploaded and Niddy has advised to send a template letter regarding prescribed terms; this was been sent in response to the recon credit agreement provided by MKDP - i will keep you updated on the response.
    KKA

Leave a comment:

• KKA
    replied

Niddy
    No probs at all, just wanted to make sure it had been uploaded correctly.
    Look forward to hearing from you.
    Cheers
    KKA

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
    where did you upload it to please
    User uploads. It's locked to me

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Yep I can see it. I'll check in the coming days. Don't worry. I'm just very busy - for instance sorting you legal cover etc

Bear with me a day or two please. I am the only person who can see uploads. If you want Elsa to see it you need to email her.

Leave a comment:

• nightwatch
    replied

where did you upload it to please

Leave a comment:

• KKA
    replied

Hi Guys, can anyone confirm if the uploaded document has worked? just looking for some advice on this one thats all.
    Many Thanks
    KKA

Leave a comment:

• KKA
    replied

Elsa
    I have uploaded the document, could you advise if anyone is available to take a look?
    Many Thanks
    KKA

Leave a comment:

• KKA
    replied

Elsa
    According to Noddle, 27/06/2005.
    I will upload the document now.
    thanks
    KKA

Leave a comment:

• Undercover Elsa
    replied

Just for background info, when Egg accounts were sold to Citigroup which then sold on to Barclays, lots of documents went missing, hence the struggle to comply with some CCA Requests

Leave a comment:

• Undercover Elsa
    replied

Thanks KKA (you still need to upload it to Niddy though as he's the expert)

Yep, they've only sent one set of recon T&C's, dated 07/2005. When was the card taken out?

Leave a comment:

• KKA
    replied

Elsa
    I Have just emailed you the information they provided, if you could take a quick look that would be much appreciated.
    Best Regards
    KKA

Leave a comment:

• Undercover Elsa
    replied

Have they sent both sets of T&C's KKA?
    This being an old Egg, they struggle with the T&C's, so apart from the agreement make sure they've sent the ones from account inception and closure, otherwise they haven't complied.

Elsa x

Leave a comment:

Working...
X