GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script KKA's Unenforceability Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KKA's Unenforceability Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still Waving
    replied
    Originally posted by KKA View Post
    Hi Guys
    I have sent the info and a link to this posts to the webmaster email address.
    I just want an idea if i have any options to defend this - this debt has been quiet for a few years, and is due to drop off my credit report early next year.
    I had a couple of 30 & 50% settlement offers in 2014 then heard nothing until the CC claim.
    Many Thanks
    KKA
    I don't think Niddy will see it in time - please see my post immediately before yours.

Leave a comment:

• KKA
    replied
    Hi Guys
    I have sent the info and a link to this posts to the webmaster email address.
    I just want an idea if i have any options to defend this - this debt has been quiet for a few years, and is due to drop off my credit report early next year.
    I had a couple of 30 & 50% settlement offers in 2014 then heard nothing until the CC claim.
    Many Thanks
    KKA

Leave a comment:

• Still Waving
    replied
    Hi Guys
    Can anyone help on this?
    I'm aware i need to do something before the 16th October.
    Many Thanks
    KKA
    If you need legal assistance in compiling your defence, you could contact Di (phone or email) to discuss what can be done to help you.

You need to be proactive as you need to file something with the court by 16th.
    Last edited by Still Waving; 11 October 2017, 14:28.

Leave a comment:

• The Tech Clerk
    replied
    did you send that e-mail? try???

Leave a comment:

• KKA
    replied
    Hi Guys
    Can anyone help on this?
    I'm aware i need to do something before the 16th October.
    Many Thanks
    KKA

Leave a comment:

• KKA
    replied
    Guys
    Thanks for the response - i have the info scanned and ready to send - so any advice and guidance is greatly appreciated.
    KKA

Leave a comment:

• nightwatch
    replied
    Niddy is away till end of October, will see if any one else is available, if not don't panic you have lot's of time.

Leave a comment:

• Still Waving
    replied
    I think Niddy is away until after KKA's deadline for filing a defence. Perhaps Di could help?

Leave a comment:

• The Tech Clerk
    replied
    webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Leave a comment:

• KKA
    replied
    Hi Guys
    I have had a letter back today from Arrow including a statement and a signed agreement.
    Is there anybody i can send this to for advice?
    Many Thanks
    KKA

Leave a comment:

• KKA
    replied
    Di
    Thanks for the response.
    The claim issue date is the 13th September - so 33 days will be 16th October.
    Do i just wait and see what further correspondence arrives?
    If nothing arrives what do i need to do before the 16th October??
    Many Thanks
    KKA

Leave a comment:

• Joanna Connolly Solicitors
    replied
    Also received a response from Restons regarding the CPR 13.14
    I have blanked out any personal info.
    Any advice on the next steps?
    That's a template letter which doesn't require a response.

Page two acknowledges that you have sent a s 77-79 CCA Request to their client (the Claimant) so they can't say they don't know that now.

Your Defence deadline is 33 days from the Claim Issue Date (top right on the claim form front page) so you need to keep an eye on the date despite both Restons and Arrow saying the account is "on hold".

The court timetable overrules that so don't miss the deadline or they can get a Default Judgment (CCJ) behind your back.

Di

Leave a comment:

• KKA
    replied
    Hi Guys
    Also received a response from Restons regarding the CPR 13.14
    I have blanked out any personal info.
    Any advice on the next steps?
    Many Thanks
    KKA

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Still Waving
    replied
    Hi Guys
    Received a letter from Arrow Global today.
    They have returned the letter with the Postal Order attached.

The Letter states..........

We Thank you for your letter and acknowledged your request for documentation pursuant to the consumer credit act 1974.
    We do not accept that we are the creditor as envisaged by the above statute. However, we are willing to assist in obtaining that which has been requested. We will now process your request for documentation from the creditor and will revert in due course.

We confirm that all collection activity will be suspended pending provision of the documents.

Any advice on this?
    Many Thanks
    KKA​​​​​​​
    Just sit back and await developments. They will try to get the copy agreement from the OC, even if they don't want your £1. I had the same reply from them, and months later they sent some documentation, but all that time the account was on hold.

Leave a comment:

• KKA
    replied
    Hi Guys
    Received a letter from Arrow Global today.
    They have returned the letter with the Postal Order attached.

The Letter states..........

We Thank you for your letter and acknowledged your request for documentation pursuant to the consumer credit act 1974.
    We do not accept that we are the creditor as envisaged by the above statute. However, we are willing to assist in obtaining that which has been requested. We will now process your request for documentation from the creditor and will revert in due course.

We confirm that all collection activity will be suspended pending provision of the documents.

Any advice on this?
    Many Thanks
    KKA​​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

Working...
X