GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Help dealing with Lowell Financial - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help dealing with Lowell Financial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help dealing with Lowell Financial

o.k.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi all,
      Sent of agreement and apparently it is unenforceable ( there is no box with a signature). Have today sent 'Missing Prescribed Terms ' letter
      by recorded post.

I have also received in todays post letter from Bryan Carter solicitors saying they have been instructed on behalf of Fredricksons to commence

legal action after 14 days. How would you respond to this. Thanks

Comment

usual missive, wait next letter & see:- para 13 for an idea of poss next missive
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Kysu View Post
          Hi all,
          Sent of agreement and apparently it is unenforceable ( there is no box with a signature). Have today sent 'Missing Prescribed Terms ' letter
          by recorded post.

I have also received in todays post letter from Bryan Carter solicitors saying they have been instructed on behalf of Fredricksons to commence

legal action after 14 days. How would you respond to this. Thanks
          regards BC ....

Comment

as above safeguard

Comment

Any update/ take a look on here for possible response from them:- Para 9

RED/Hampton/Lowell - Support Group

Comment

Hello everyone, this is a update so far.. Sent letter to Fredricksons by recorded post (Missing Prescribed Terms) it seems they are not signing for recorded as I am unable to confirm on line. However, received a reply from Bryan Carter which can only be in reply to the letter sent to Fredrickson, confused, maybe someone sat at the wrong desk.

"We write further to your letter etc

We confirm we have referred your request to our client and will revert to you in due course"

Also sent letter by normal post to Bryan Carter (Letter Before Action) reply as follows...

"We write further to your letter etc

We confirm we have complied with your request for documents under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 on or around 2 March 2015.

We futher confirm no proceedings have been issued, this matter will most properly be allocated to the Small Claims Track where disclosure is not required.

In any event we are taking instructions from our client and will revert to you shortly.

Waiting to see what happens next. Or should I just keep sending them letters.

Comment

I would just wait for now. let us know when anything turns up xx

Comment

Working...
                  X