GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Marks & Spencer Credit Card - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marks & Spencer Credit Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marks & Spencer Credit Card

Originally posted by Tuttsi View Post
    Thank god you got it filed on time. Well done Jaxx and everyone who contributed.My heart nearly stopped waiting for the confirmation.
    Couldn't let me cheerleaders down now could I??!! xx

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      I thought you were a night owl like I am -
      Oh I am .. I am!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuttsi View Post
        Jaxx if this does not get struck out it should dot I would be happy to accompany you to Finchley court for the hearing ass long as I am nit on my holidays as suspect the case will be sent there.
        Finchley???????? When was there ever a court in Finchley?? I think these usually get sent to Willesden as I think that's the nearest County Court in the area x

Comment

Originally posted by jaxx View Post
          Oh I am .. I am!!
          so I see. However courts are not
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

OK another question ...... Is there anything I should be doing other than holding my breath? Am I meant to send a copy of my Defence to Restons?

Comment

Finchley???????? When was there ever a court in Finchley?? I think these usually get sent to Willesden as I think that's the nearest County Court in the area x
              Urghhh @ Finchley. Used to live nr Whetstone and passed that dump daily!'
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

OK another question ...... Is there anything I should be doing other than holding my breath? Am I meant to send a copy of my Defence to Restons?
                andrew will update tomorrow or Monday. For now chillax.

Comment

Barnet County Court is in Finchley of course there is Willesden also.

My site name is after General Tutts who won a famous battle at Newbury many moons ago 1643 - I hope to win all my battles and will fight to the bitter end.

Comment

Funny I am going to Whetstone tomorrow, our doggy is going for his cut and blow dry.

My site name is after General Tutts who won a famous battle at Newbury many moons ago 1643 - I hope to win all my battles and will fight to the bitter end.

Comment

Barnet? oh dear, ive had the pleasure of seeing their police station, from within I might add LOL only for a few hours, but wasn't impressed. Talking years ago now, when I was a teen and a bit of an idiot.

Anyway, the police at the time obviously had time on their hands as they were playing football with some screwed up paper lol
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Wasn't/Isn't Barnet Court next to Red Lion pub in High Barnet??? Or has it moved??

Comment

That's the magistrates court hun, Barnet County court has been in Finchley for the last 20 years plus. Before that it was in east Barnet.
                          Wasn't/Isn't Barnet Court next to Red Lion pub in High Barnet??? Or has it moved??

Comment

hi Guys am back in the land of the "living" having been somewhat indisposed over the last week!! Have had reply from court just saying they have received my Defence and have forwarded it on to Claimant ..... watch this space....................!!

Comment

Am off to the deepest depths of Devon for a couple of days and phone access is difficult let alone internet. Will do my best to get online and catch up else it'll be on the weekend. Tuttsi - if I'm back Friday we'll hopefully meet Saturday for CCC!! I'll let you know xx

Comment

Have a lovely trip and look forward to seeing you on Saturday if you are back. xxxx

Am off to the deepest depths of Devon for a couple of days and phone access is difficult let alone internet. Will do my best to get online and catch up else it'll be on the weekend. Tuttsi - if I'm back Friday we'll hopefully meet Saturday for CCC!! I'll let you know xx

Comment

Working...
                                X