GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Marks & Spencer Credit Card - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marks & Spencer Credit Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marks & Spencer Credit Card

Originally posted by jaxx View Post
    OK all filed such as it is …. Look, and I’ve 9 minutes to spare too.

Don’t know WHAT I would have done without EVERYONE’S help here, especially Andrew to whom I send my deepest gratitude and of course to PlanB for keeping me on me toes! And not forgetting everyone else who has helped in one way or another

We work as a team on this site but I'll still take you up on that G & T offer. Make it a large double !

Comment

OK peeps ..... BREATHE … BREATHE!!! (Especially you PlanB - large G&T called for methinks!!)

OK all filed such as it is …. Look, and I’ve 9 minutes to spare too. LOL!!!

That was a little bit close for comfort even by my standards but it’s in now and let’s see what comes back.

Don’t know WHAT I would have done without EVERYONE’S help here, especially Andrew to whom I send my deepest gratitude and of course to PlanB for keeping me on me toes! And not forgetting everyone else who has helped in one way or another … I owe you all big time!

jaxx
      I do just love it when a Plan B comes to-gether even @ the last minute!!!!¬!!
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        Come on Jaxx......

You can do this!!

You sound like a midwife

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post

We work as a team on this site but I'll still take you up on that G & T offer. Make it a large double !
          What's a large double....?

You best stick to this ^^^^^

Well done jaxx
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post

And what other size is there then?? LOL x

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
              What's a large double....?

You best stick to this ^^^^^

Well done jaxx
              OK call me a snob but SUPERMARKET gin??? Oh PLURRREEEEZZE!! It's Sacred for me - and if you're a gin drinker and have never tried it - it is STUNNING!!

Comment

Leaving it very late. Come on Jaxx......

You can do this!!

Oh ye of little faith ............. LOL!! xx

Comment

Thank the lord for that we can all relax now

Comment

Thank god you got it filed on time. Well done Jaxx and everyone who contributed.My heart nearly stopped waiting for the confirmation.
                    Last edited by Tuttsi; 7 May 2014, 15:57.
                    My site name is after General Tutts who won a famous battle at Newbury many moons ago 1643 - I hope to win all my battles and will fight to the bitter end.

Comment

Oh ye of little faith ............. LOL!! xx
                      I thought you were a night owl like I am -
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by ATW View Post
                        if you did a s78 CCA 1974 request then add a para along the lines of "On the .......... day of ............ I submitted a request pursuant to s78 (1) CCA 1974 for copies of documents. I put the Claimant to strict proof that the request has been complied with. I do not believe that as matters currently stand the request has been satisfied and I believe that s78 (6) CCA 1974 therefore renders the agreement unenforceable"

Don't forget to have a statement of truth at the end "I believe the facts in this Defence are true" signed... dated..........
                        9/10
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	leerkrachten20.gif
Views:	1
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	1400244

Seriously though, couldn't the Claimant's apparent abuse of process be referred to the Fundamentally Clueless Authority, who might wish to raise the matter of debt collection practices with them?

Comment

Good luck Jaxx
                          Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Jaxx if this does not get struck out it should dot I would be happy to accompany you to Finchley court for the hearing ass long as I am nit on my holidays as suspect the case will be sent there.
                            My site name is after General Tutts who won a famous battle at Newbury many moons ago 1643 - I hope to win all my battles and will fight to the bitter end.

Comment

i don't know what's worse. The fact you text or the content of the text

** sorry mate just messing
                              Fair enough Niddy--I only texted "Jax----get your arse in here NOW"

I think it was relatively mild for me--pmsl
                              My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire View Post
                                Thank the lord for that we can all relax now
                                Well hunny that's the first hurdle - hope there aren't too many more!! xx

Comment

Working...
                                X