GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Capital One/Credit Solutions - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Capital One/Credit Solutions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Capital One/Credit Solutions

Originally posted by headache View Post
    How long does it take to get authorised so i can view the template?
    Bear with us, Nid has been so busy, he'll get back to you soon.

IF
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
      Bear with us, Nid has been so busy, he'll get back to you soon.

IF
      Thanks....i will of course be patient ..just didn't know how these things work ...thank you

Comment

How long does it take to get authorised so i can view the template?
        apologies - authorised.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          apologies - authorised.
          Thank you...but no need to apologise...you are helping me ...i just didn't know how long these things take...maybe i could have phrased my question better...if anyone should apologise its me

Comment

Thank you...but no need to apologise...you are helping me ...i just didn't know how long these things take...maybe i could have phrased my question better...if anyone should apologise its me
            It's ok headache, we are all keen to get things sorted out, everyone understands the sense of urgency you feel, you will find no judgement here, just help, support and advice, I know it's hard but try and relax a bit, you are dealing with it now but unfortunately it all takes a bit of time.

Once you send the SAR you will probably have to wait a while for them to respond. Keep smiling
            Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Hi headache

Just catching up on this thread.

You say you were on a DMP. Was this via someone like Payplan or CCCS, and if so was the F&F made via them? If so they should still have a record.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Waving View Post
                Hi headache

Just catching up on this thread.

You say you were on a DMP. Was this via someone like Payplan or CCCS, and if so was the F&F made via them? If so they should still have a record.
                Yes DMP..initially through CAB ...but administered by myself and the f@f initiated by me to...but thanks

Comment

Working...
                X