GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script MBNA/Arrow Global - Blake Lapthorn - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MBNA/Arrow Global - Blake Lapthorn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MBNA/Arrow Global - Blake Lapthorn

Hi there - i haven't heard anything from Andrew yet. Should I panic!!?

Comment

Originally posted by Hollyb View Post
      Hi there - i haven't heard anything from Andrew yet. Should I panic!!?
      Have you seen Andrew's new avatar? He's in demand but he keeps tabs on everyone so no need to panic

Comment

Just text Andrew. Try & relax
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Don't panic yet. I will PM you later today so we can set up a plan of action.

Comment

Many thanks Andrew - @ATW. I look forward to your plan

Comment

Hi Andrew,

I don't want to bother you, as I know you are incredibly busy. i was just wondering whether I may have missed a message from you on the 30th? I'm not very au fait with using the site, so could be missing stuff.

Thanks

Comment

I've text andrew to bump him now. Sit tight.
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                X