GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Barclaycard Goldfish - new development - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barclaycard Goldfish - new development

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Barclaycard Goldfish - new development

As I said in an earlier post. This WILL now go to Keynes, you send them a copy of letter proving that it is UE, next reply will be MKDP, who will then pass it to MKRR then it will carry on through the whole process again until, yes you guessed it, on to Keynes for another lot of threats, sorry, can't stop the template machine. Already been there with my admitted UE account.
    Just play the game! Don't stress!

Comment

Hi all - and thank you very much for your responses.

I will access the template this evening and send off tomorrow - thanks IF and Mrs D.

I am sure you are right Enforcer and that this will be like a trip on the Merry-go-round!

Thanks again
      FB

PS I like your additions Clever Clogs!

Comment

Originally posted by Fleabite View Post
        PS I like your additions Clever Clogs!
        quod capita eorum sunt in ano?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
          quod capita eorum sunt in ano?
          I never knew my O Level Latin would stand me in such good stead in later life
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

As an addition for future readers.
            Had a card that went to Goldfish, that went to Barclays,that went to Cabot that went to claim, but after CCA requested and no response. I used lack of documents as a defence and the claim was stayed. I have not heard a dicky bird since. The default should have dropped off by now. It should be SB from last payment, but not sure how the stayed claim affects that. I hope it has disappeared for good.

Perhaps Goldfish forgot to pass over the documents for others as well.

Comment

Hi

As Enforcer said, Keynes has now muscled in!

Time to dig out the UE letter!

FB

Comment

Hi all

All has been quiet up to now.

However, today I received a letter from Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 Ltd (HPH2 Ltd) to say that MKDP LLP had assigned the debt to them and that Robinson Way had been appointed to manage the account.

I have not heard of these people. Has anyone else had dealings with them?

Also should I send the non-enforceable letter, ignore it or what?

Many thanks once again for your help.

FB

Comment

This means they might issue a claim. It's a common practice (read legal threads for an idea).

For now best wait till MKDP write then let us know, and we'll clarify. Can you confirm is it UE (did I check the agreement?)
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

NIDDY, MKDP sent them a letter saying they couldn't enforce it, no paperwork, so they have passed it over to get someone else to keep asking for payment.

I would just file for now Fleabite and see what Robsonway send x
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi

Thanks for your replies.

I do have an unenforceability letter from Barclaycard which I have sent to each new debt collector.

It usually then goes quiet until passed on to the next one.

FB

Comment

Have a read here -> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...oist-Portfolio
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                          NIDDY, MKDP sent them a letter saying they couldn't enforce it, no paperwork, so they have passed it over to get someone else to keep asking for payment.

I would just file for now Fleabite and see what Robsonway send x
                          MKDP / Rob Way / Hoist = same company

Comment

Working...
                          X