GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome Finance Multiple HP and Credit Agreement - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome Finance Multiple HP and Credit Agreement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome Finance Multiple HP and Credit Agreement

Originally posted by ATW View Post
    Is the outcome that you are looking for here just to get the insurance removed and the payments recalculated to the correct level to buy the car without the insurance or has it moved on from there now?
    to get the insurances refunded, the amount owed recalculated to the correct amount to where it should be at the time the dispute was raised, but I imagine it is too late for that now.

Comment

The way i see it, you cant argue UE AND part admit the claim surely? if you have admited part of the claim, then you need to concentrate on why, part of it is wrong. UE will not prove this!
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

ok, its all changed, got big pack from IND for the hearing. some big holes in there. wrong address used to send me stuff yet they have had my correct address. dates missing from letters, current dates on letter. all fun.

one big problem i have is I have found my documents that I received from them including the default notice sent long after the dispute was started, July 2010, dispute started Oct 2009. but I dont have my letter to them as they were lost years ago on an old hard drive. i had hoped I had saved them but nowhere to be found im afraid.

looks like I will have to wing it and stick my gun to convince the judge I just wanted the agreement back to how it should be.

actually getting that done and affording to repay it a different matter lol.

Comment

Just received a letter today from welcome informing they have changed solicitors and will be acting in person. letter signed by a Debt Account Manager.

Comment

Working...
          X