GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome Finance Multiple HP and Credit Agreement - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome Finance Multiple HP and Credit Agreement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome Finance Multiple HP and Credit Agreement

Originally posted by ATW View Post
    When you say you want it putting back in welcomes hands who is the claimant on the claim form at the mo?
    Originally posted by crazyman View Post
    the claimant is Welcome Financial Services Ltd Kingston House and yes, from Northampton (CCBC) Court. Solicitors are Hegarty LLP in Peterborough.
    although having checked some paperwork, Hegarty LLP were on the original claim form, IND Ltd seem to be involved as well.
    Have you emailed the Particulars of Claim to Niddy yet?

What's the date on the claim issued in January because you're running out of time?

Comment

Hegarty LLP were on the original claim form, IND Ltd seem to be involved as well.
      In what way?

Comment

IND Ltd replied to me directly with a copy letter from welcome stating the claimant does not accept my defence/part admission.

havent sent anything to Niddy yet, cant find the box with my welcome agreement agreement in. moved house 2 weeks ago. court date is 27th feb so got tomorrow and sat to post off my paperwork to the court and welcome.

Comment

IND Ltd replied to me directly with a copy letter from welcome stating the claimant does not accept my defence/part admission.

havent sent anything to Niddy yet, cant find the box with my welcome agreement agreement in. moved house 2 weeks ago. court date is 27th feb so got tomorrow and sat to post off my paperwork to the court and welcome.
          Does this mean you have already ticked the box on the Acknowledgement of Service to say that you part admit the claim?

Email the POC to Niddy even if you can't find the agreement at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by planB View Post
            Does this mean you have already ticked the box on the Acknowledgement of Service to say that you part admit the claim?
            Yes, as I do owe some money, just not the amount they are saying. All I originally wanted was for the insurances to be refunded and a new agreement to be signed. I had to cancel the repayments as it was one payment for both the HP and insurances. They agreed to my request and told me to go to a local office to sign an agreement, They then ignored me when I said I cant get hold of their local office they told me to contact. they ignored me when I asked for the agreement to be posted out. then heard nothing for approx 4 years.

Ok will email the copy court forms and subsequent letters.

Comment

Hurry up as I'm off to bed shortly. Thanks

The agreement is in post 1....!

Please send everything unedited.
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

documents emailed just now.

Comment

webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

cheers
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ok will email the copy court forms and subsequent letters.

I'm glad you're going to email your credit agreement and various papers to Niddy because those will form the basis of your bargaining power

I have submitted my intentions to defend and now have to submit my paperwork to both the courts and the solicitors at least 10 days before due date. Date is end of this month so only few days left to send off the info. Iam thinking/hoping there is an option to have the case suspended for the time being once they have review my paperwork if I can prove it is still in dispute.

Ok so what you're saying is you want us to guide you (and possibly ask our preferred solicitor to negotiate for you?) on a settlement figure. You've part-admitted the claim. Once you've submitted your Defence (which you've not yet done?) I believe the court will offer both parties a one month stay to negotiate. I think that's right. But you want to settle this before you submit your Defence if possible. If you don't submit a Defence I believe there may be a risk that the Claimant can get a default judgment (CCJ) against you which is why you need to get a grip on this asap.

Comment

No mail yet....

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                        Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                        No mail yet....
                        Could they have gone to a different email address?

Originally posted by Deepie View Post

Comment

Nothing there either (it gets forwarded to webmaster@)

Comment

i originally wanted some advice regarding to weather my agreement was ok under the enforceability scenarios as I wasnt sure that the prescirbed terms were shown correctly in the way they are.

now it seems to have escalated.

I intend to fight the amount on the following points. (dates to be sorted once I have collated it.)

1) Requested Insurances to be refunded and removed from the agreement per the T&C's of the agreement.
                            2) They initially didn't respond, so I stopped my payment (had to as paying one amount for both the HP and the Credit agreement for the insurances) and put it into dispute.
                            3) Welcome then responded with instructions to contact a local office to sign a new agreement.
                            4) Unable to contact local office (must have been closing them down as this was when they got into trouble)
                            5) Wrote to Welcome to inform them unable to contact local office and to request they post the agreement out to me.
                            6) Heard nothing since then and it is still in dispute as original request for refund of insurances not resolved.
                            7) They have not once tried to repo the car.
                            8) All charges and interest are unlawful? (this correct?) as still in dispute.
                            9) Therefore the amount they are claiming owed is incorrect.
                            10) No finance outstanding on the car via experian HPI check
                            11) No HP agreement record on my credit reference check with experian.

I will then leave it to the judge to decide.

They can then do with £10 a month until it is paid.

Comment

i originally wanted some advice regarding to weather my agreement was ok under the enforceability scenarios as I wasnt sure that the prescirbed terms were shown correctly in the way they are.

now it seems to have escalated.

I intend to fight the amount on the following points. . . . .

I will then leave it to the judge to decide.

They can then do with £10 a month until it is paid.
                              I'll leave this to the legal bods now because I'm not as clued up as them on court procedures. You've part admitted the claim but you still want to proceed to court with a Defence to get the judge to decide whether you owe them any money at all.

Comment

Is the outcome that you are looking for here just to get the insurance removed and the payments recalculated to the correct level to buy the car without the insurance or has it moved on from there now?

Comment

Working...
                                X