GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Oakfieldboy Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oakfieldboy Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still Waving
    replied
    You won't, of course.

Leave a comment:

• oakfieldboy
    replied
    Halifax Loan

Letter from Bank of Scotland dated 23rd July 2018 As we haven't been able to agree a suitable repayment plan we've transferred your account to debt collection Moorcroft Group
    Please contact Moorcroft as soon as possible to arrange to pay back the outstanding balance.

Leave a comment:

• oakfieldboy
    replied
    Yes it is my Capital one debt

Leave a comment:

• Warwick65
    replied
    Originally posted by oakfieldboy View Post
    Letter dated 16/07/2018 from Lowell not heard from me, could I get in touch to arrange an affordable repayment plan and also they enclosed a Annual Statement.
    Is this your Capital One?

At the moment I would do nothing but they are a bit sneaky, lulling you into a false sense of security then bang.

As Di said, there can be many reasons, Jo beat Lowell for me because there was no default notice. All it took was a good defence and WS , a fantastic barrister and me saying in court , and sticking to it, there was no DN. In my case I was alble to say, I had comprehensive records from that time, had reviewed them and there was definitely no Default Notice
    Last edited by Warwick65; 22 July 2018, 17:00.

Leave a comment:

• oakfieldboy
    replied
    Letter dated 16/07/2018 from Lowell not heard from me, could I get in touch to arrange an affordable repayment plan and also they enclosed a Annual Statement.

Leave a comment:

• Joanna Connolly Solicitors
    replied
    • Type of account: Credit Card
    • Date commenced: February 2004
    • Approx balance: £7000.00
    • Date last paid Last Full payment in January 2008. Reduced Form February 2008
    • Are you on arrangement or not paying: Currently paying £1.00 per month
    • Account owner : Was Capital One now Lowell
    CCA request sent.
    CCA received from Lowell will scan to team
    Niddy says Credit agreement is enforceable
    25/03/2018 Payment stopped SO Cancelled
    26/03/2018
    SAR sent to the Capital One
    19/04/2018 SAR received from Capital One
    15/06/2018 Letter form Lowell Re: payment.

Don't be downhearted to be told that the credit agreement is enforceable because there are many reasons a debt can be unenforceable in court besides the credit agreement.

Capital One's Default Notices (or lack of) can be an issue.

Is there a DN in your SAR or any reference to one being issued and served on you for the correct amount (arrears only not full balance etc)? It seems this should have been in 2008 after your last full contractual payment, but I see you've said the account was defaulted in 2007.

Check the Transaction Log for the correct sequence of events.

Di

Leave a comment:

• Still Waving
    replied
    Capital one c/c Re: Lowell

Letter dated 15/06/2018 We have placed the account on hold until 13/07/2018 to allow you time to arrange a suitable repayment plan.

You have received SAR papers from Cap1. Did you glean anything to your advantage from them. (see posts #17 & 22)

Leave a comment:

• oakfieldboy
    replied
    Capital one c/c Re: Lowell

Letter dated 15/06/2018 We have placed the account on hold until 13/07/2018 to allow you time to arrange a suitable repayment plan.

Leave a comment:

• Still Waving
    replied
    Just file it away.

Leave a comment:

• oakfieldboy
    replied

Re: Lloyds Bank C/C

Two letter received dated 04/06/2018 and 14/06/2018 from Robinson Way saying your account remains unpaid despite previous attempts to contact you. You may have a previous repayment offer that you were unable to maintain. At Robinson Way we want to help you by agreeing an affordable arrangement based on your individual circumstances. We have a range of payment solutions available that we can tailor to your situation so please contact us to discuss the best way forward.

Leave a comment:

• nightwatch
    replied

Letter received dated 16/05/2018 from Robinson Way saying we agreed to your proposal to pay your overdue account by instalments, to be paid by standing order. Unfortunately, we have not received the instalment just due. Please pay, or have your bank pay, the arrears quoted below Arrears £1.00.

Also i have received the SAR from Lloyds Bank and Capitol one what am I looking for.
    Anything that refers to the account. Is there a CCA are there any T&C's, are they the same as the one's you may of received in reply to a CCA request.

Leave a comment:

• oakfieldboy
    replied

Letter received dated 16/05/2018 from Robinson Way saying we agreed to your proposal to pay your overdue account by instalments, to be paid by standing order. Unfortunately, we have not received the instalment just due. Please pay, or have your bank pay, the arrears quoted below Arrears £1.00.

Also i have received the SAR from Lloyds Bank and Capitol one what am I looking for.

Leave a comment:

• Roger
    replied
    There are many reasons for UE not just the CCA.
    Probably a good time to request a SAR from Capitol One cost £10 take up to 40 days (10 more Days than RobWay!!)

Rob Way haven't said what may or may not happen after 30 days! As this is a 2004 CCA I would send a missing P/T's letter after say 25 days to Rob Way!
    Last edited by Roger; 7 April 2018, 16:23. Reason: typo

Leave a comment:

• oakfieldboy
    replied

Letter received dated 03/04/2018 from Robinson Way saying we have placed this account on 30 day delay to enable you to contact us with your payment proposals.

Leave a comment:

• Roger
    replied
    Hi Roger
    Yes Niddy suggest blagging this
    Blag its is so wait and see what there next move is.
    Post after redacting details of the content of Lowell's letters etc.. in your diary so that the MODS can advise accordingly.

Good Luck

Leave a comment:

Working...
X